Double Date

Angelica's POV

Walking into the restaurant after being surrounded by paparazzi, all eyes were on Justin and I. He didn't seem to notice but instead start to talk to the waitress on ourreservations.

I, however, was noticing. Some people had their phones out and was video taping us, I already knew that this was gonna be tomorrow's headline.

"Justin Bieber takes girlfriend Angelica Star out for dinner, insert crazy obnoxious reason why here"

Everyone still believes that we are dating because we are hiding the engagement from everyone.

Aside from that, We decided to go on a double date with Luke and Audrey at this high end restaurant. I was wearing a short black dress that had a lace floral fabric on top but the way Justin was looking, I was nothing.

He was wearing a nice fitting suit, I am happy, the beliebers will be happy and the universe will be happy. He is so handsome and I just want to skip dinner and fuck him.

We made our way to our table which was near the back. I saw Audrey and Luke already eating. "Aye bro," Justin said and did a handshake with Luke.

"Why didn't you guys wait for us?" I asked while sitting down.

"You guys were being slow and Luke got hungry," Audrey laughed at the end. Luke smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

I got a steak dinner as well as Justin. For the drinks Justin got some type of alcohol while I stuck with water. "Justin and I went for lunch yesterday and the headlines were crazy, they said Justin was cheating on you with me and it was just crazy," Audrey exclaimed.

Justin nodded his head agreeing with her. Audrey and Justin...a couple...yeah no. Justin's hand laid on my upper thigh and he moved it higher and higher. "Babe stop," I whispered in his ear.

"Do you know how badly I want to get you out of this dress?" He asked me, his eyes glancing at mine. He licked his lips while he looked me up and down.

"So fucking badly," He continued on.

My panties are drenched. All thanks to this sexy man beside me.  Justin then started to talk to Luke like nothing just happened. This is going to be one long night

***

I got pushed against the wall in the front hallway. "I want you right now," Justin groaned while I started to take his clothing off. He unzipped my dress while leaving soft kisses along my neck.

"You are so beautiful," He whispered in my ear while throwing my bra away from my body. "Thank you." I noticed that we were still in the front hallway so I got out of his grip and ran upstairs with Justin following.

I skipped to the office room and sat on the chair with my legs hung on the arm rest. "Hey," I said when he walked in. Justin's eyes widened, his teeth coming down to bit his bottom lip. Being in dances that wanted you to be very sexy and confident this whole thing was natural for me.

I don't try hard to do it and Justin loves it. He makes me feel confident and sexy with his compliments and so on. "Come here Angie."

"How badly do you want me?"

"So bad."

I could see the effect I had on him but I loved to tease him just like he does to me. I stood from the chair and spun around the the large windowthat showed us the side view of our yard. I bent over to 'pick' something up but regretted it when Justin took this as a opportunity to bend me over on the desk.

"You like teasing me don't you?" His voice made me get even wetter which was bad since I was wearing white underwear and he could see the effect he had on me.

I wiggled my ass against the growing tent in his boxers. He grabbed my hair and pulled me, we haven't been rough in a while so this sent shivers down my body, the good ones.

He tugged my panties down then his boxers.

Making love to him is such a indescribable feeling but when we're rough it feels so good. After this session, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had different sized hickeys all over my body, my soft pink lipstick gone, my hair was tangled.

I turned to see Justin in bed with the covers pulled to his waist. His hair in different directions cause of me and he had his fair share of hickeys as well. Both of our lips were swollen from all the kissing we had done.

He was sound asleep. It was peaceful to look at.

I crawled into bed and settled my head on his chest. The warmth of his body warmed me up.

I closed my eyes.