Familiar Faces and New Encounters

Angelica’s POV

        "Fine, we'll go," I told Scooter, he smiled and said thank you. We had a 2 minute walk back to the arena, so we were talking.

        As we were walking I noticed a man there with like 3 bottles of hard core vodka...I know that I would not be able to confront Justin sober so why not meet him drunk?

        "I'll be with you guys in a minute; I just have to do something."

        Scooter nodded and gave me card that said VIP. "Meet us in room 202," Scooter told me and they started walking off.

        I walked up to man and let's just say he was very hard to talk to. "Hey, can I have some?" I pointed to the bottle and awaited for his answer, he looked up to me and had the creepiest smile ever!

        "Sure," he replied, I grabbed the cold bottle and popped the cap off I took a deep breath and chugged half the bottle, it burned down my throat, fogging my mind.

        "I dare you to drink the rest," He said then pulled out 20 bucks, "I'll give this if you drink that."

        Okay that's easy, right? I drank the rest and coughed then threw the bottle on the ground, it smashed into pieces, kind of like my heart.

        "Pay up." I put my hand out and he laughed and gave me the money. "Thank you," I hiccupped and walked away. I tripped then started laughing. I got to the arena and was counting the numbers on the door.

        "1,2,4,5,6,7,9,100," I said, god I'm so drunk.

        I believe I found the room so I put both of my hands on the doorframe.

         "I'm here!" I yelled and looked at everyone. My Mom, Scooter and Pattie looked unimpressed. Audrey and Olivia were trying not to laugh. I looked at Justin who was in a comfortable attire.

        Wow even though I just drank a lot, I'm still feeling heartbroken.

        Justin ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around in his arms. He hugged me after that, I smelt his familiar cologne. I just was kind of there not doing anything then I felt my neck begin getting wet, I looked at him and saw tears running down his cheeks. He laughed a little then moved the strand of hair behind my ear.

        "Gosh you're so beautiful," He stated.

        My stomach had butterfly's, why am I feeling this? He broke my heart.

        Then I was laughing hysterically and they looked at me like I was fucking mental. "Angelica, what's wrong with you?" Audrey asked I brought out my 20 bucks and lifted Justin's shirt, he looked shocked, I then put the money in his boxers and winked.

        His mouth was wide open and looked at me. What's wrong with me?  I felt the urge to puke so I ran to the garbage can and let out what I'm guessing is the alcohol. My hair was pulled back, it was him.

         Scooter gave me a bottle of water, "Thanks."

        I sat down on the couch, Justin sat beside me and I put my head on his shoulder.

        They started talking and catching up with each other. Justin put his arm around me, slowly, but I really didn't care at this moment. He was rubbing my arm and looking down at me, smiling.

        I yawned.

        "You tired?" He questioned me.

        "Yeah," I yawned again then felt deep sleep coming over me, I tried keeping my eyes open but it was very hard. Justin pulled me in closer and I felt safe.

        I woke up and felt arms wrapped around my waist, I swear to god if this is Audrey, I'm going to kill her. I turned and looked at the person, it's Justin. I put his arms off my waist and looked at him more clearly, his mouth was wide open. His hair was messy at the moment. He got the blanket and turned over; I saw a tattoo on his shoulder blade.

        I wonder how much more tattoo's he has but I shouldn’t be thinking that at the moment. I got out of bed and saw I was not in the same clothing as last night. I was wearing sweats that had "Bieber's Property" written across my ass and a t-shirt that had "Bieber's Girl" on it.I’m guessing this is some of the merchandise from the concert last night.

        I jumped on Justin and he woke up surprised. He looked at me and smirked.

         "if you wanted me this bad you could of just asked," He said and laid back down putting his hands on my ass. I slapped him hard and he shrieked making Scooter walk in.

        "I never ever thought I would ever see this again," He said and walked out.

         I looked back at Justin, "Where are we?" I asked.

        "Salt Lake City," He replied. I got out of bed and opened the curtains and saw that sure enough we were in Salt Lake City. No longer Toronto.

        I gasped and slid down the wall. Great! I went to his concert, locked eyes with him and now I'm on fucking tour with him.