Chapter 8

“Are you seriously going to let this happen?” I screamed at my dad.

“It sounds fun.” He shrugged.

“They’re practically asking to kidnap me and you’re agreeing to it!” I snapped.

Marcel, Lux, and Leeroy were sitting on my couch, practically saying that they’re kidnapping me to go to the concert.

“No. I’m saying you should just go because you haven’t done anything since Long Island.”

I groaned.

“Alright boys. Take her away. Later bud.” Dad waved and exited the room.

Leeroy and Marcel quickly grabbed me.

Marcel had my legs, Leeroy had my arms.

I struggled against their grip.

Okay I’ll give it to the nerds, they had strength.

They quickly put me in the car and sped off.

“I hate you boys so very much!”

“You’ll love this.” Leeroy assured.

“I don’t care! You kidnapped me!”

“Just wait.” Marcel said, turning the corner.

Whoa. The parking lot of the school is packed.

I let myself out and found myself walking toward the crowd.

Harry laid eyes on me.

“And this next song, is for a girl I met recently. It’s new. Let us know what you think.” His deep voice echoed.

I turned around to exit and four arms stopped me.

“You’re going to stay.”

The song started but it was hard to hear over the screams.

“I’m leaving.” I groaned.

“Listen to the song and you can leave.” Marcel compromised.

“I hate you both.” I grumbled and started walking more toward the stage.

It was very rock and roll.

“Oh! She’s so mean! But, I gotta love it! And I just can’t let her go. I’m so whipped on her tiny little- She’s a tempting animal. Spends too much and I never tell her no! Drives me nuts, and she got me by the throat. She’s so mean but, I gotta love it. And I just can’t let her go. La la la la la la la la la. La la la, I just can’t let her go. La la la la la la la la la. La la la, I just can’t let her go”

I walked up to the sectioned off part of the black top.

All the boys were singing but they had different parts. Niall on guitar. Louis on drums. Zayn on base. Liam and Harry just singing.

Harry’s green eyes met mine.

“Breaks a billion hearts. I know I’m next in line. But I don’t mind. Yeah, oh oh oh oh.” He winked at me.

“I want her, everybody wants her. She knows it, eh eh eh. I want her but I better run away.” Zayn sang.

“Oh oh oh! She’s so mean but I gotta love it! And I just can’t let her go.”

Harry went back to the middle of the stage.

“I’m so whipped on her tiny little- She’s a tempting animal. Spends too much and I never tell her no! Drives me nuts, and she got me by the throat. She’s so mean but, I gotta love it. And I just can’t let her go. La la la la la la la la la. La la la, I just can’t let her go. La la la la la la la la la. La la la, I just can’t let her go.”