Chapter 28

Early update because I love you!

Every time I read this chapter it takes my breath away and leaves me in this state of mind that's beyond words! I kinda wanna keep it short at the end and you'll see why(:

Remember to vote and comment your thoughts!

~~~~~

“I should be over all the butterflies! I’m into you! I’m into you! And baby even on the worst night, I’m into you! I’m into you! Let them wonder how we got this far! Cuz I don’t really need to wonder at all. Yeah after all this time, I’m still into you.” I belted out, studying for my history test at noon.

I flipped the page.

“Holy shit!”

I jumped.

“You scared me!” I hissed at Harry.

“Emily- you can sing!” He said in shock.

“Yeah and?”

“I’ve never heard you sing before! Damn Emily!” He gaped.

“I’m not that good.” I shook my head, turning down the radio.

“You’re right.” he nodded. I scoffed. “You’re brilliant! Emily why didn’t you ever tell me you could sing like that?!”

“Never thought it was important.”

“Important?!” He shook his head and pulled out his phone.

“What are you doing?” “Calling Leeroy. He’s gotta see this.”

*  *  *

If this idiot makes me sing in front of one more person!

“You need to come on tour with us!” Zayn shouted.

I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah I’ll just run that by my dad that I’ll be going on tour with six guys. Nice try idiots.” I rolled my eyes. So unrealistic.

The boys were quiet for a while.

“I got it!” Leeroy jumped up.

I raised an eyebrow.

“We’ll be back in a month for that arena we showed you earlier this week. Open for us.” Leeroy suggested.

I pursed my lips.

I’d never really sang in front of anybody.

“Please baby.” Harry squeezed my hands.

“Please do it. I may not know you that well but- girl you’ve got a voice.” Emily nodded, clutching onto Niall.

I smiled at her.

“I don’t know guys.”

“A month. Gives you a month to think about it.” Leeroy said, standing up.

“A month.” I nodded. I didn’t even know if I would do it.

I’ve never really sang in front of anyone outside my family. Never did it cross my mind to sing in front of anyone for a job.

“Speaking of going, time to leave lads.” Leeroy said.

I frowned.

“I never got my date!” I pouted.

Harry frowned. “It’s my fault.”

I shook my head. It was his fault yes but I didn’t want him to feel guilty.