Chapter 30 Part 1

Watch the song on the right either before or after you read the chapter if you want to get a better feel on the events below :D

~~~~~~~~~~

"Who knew Kendall Jenner was such a bitch." El shook her head as she leaned into Louis's arms.

"Everybody." Louis looked at her.

"Well sorry." She elbowed him.

I smiled. The two were really in love.

"Harry keeps asking us about you." El motioned to her and Louis.

I looked down at my newly black locks.

Yup. I recently noticed I'm that emotional hair-dye girl.

"So are you singing tonight?" Louis changed the subject.

"Yeah. Speaking of I should go. Emily's coming over to help me get ready." I stood up.

"Good luck tonight."

I smiled.

I wasn't the one that needed luck.

* * *

"How do I look?" I gulped.

"Hot." Perrie agreed.

I blushed and looked at myself again.

I wore a tight blue crop top that came just above my belly button. I also wore black ripped jeans and boots, with a leather jacket and Harry's necklace.

"So what are you singing tonight?" Eleanor asked.

"Surprise." I bit my lip.

I hope I was doing the right thing. You know that feeling where you're confident about plans until the last minute? That's what I was feeling right now.

"Well I think the boys just arrived so go hide." Emily said. The screams increased so yeah the boys are here. I had an hour to kill.

"Wish me luck." I gulped as I walked away.

I hid backstage and stared scrolling through my news. Might as well play on my phone to kill time.

'Concert Worth Going To' held a caption with a photo of me and Harry.

How the hell did they get that?!

I clicked on the article.

'Emily Hale, 17, is the ex-girlfriend of Harry Styles after he was spotted with Kendall Jenner just last month. The rumors were crazy to think of but they have come to be true. Emily was spotted earlier at the boys concert site getting ready. Emily was rumored to be opening for the boys before Jenner came into the picture. We weren't certain on it until now. This will be a concert worth recording. What Emily will do might just blow our minds.

Jenner has commented on Hale being around again. "@KendallJenner: @EmilyH Harry's mine now. Still moping? #SorryNotSorry"

We were just as shocked about the tweet as Emily probably was. If Emily is anything like today's female pop-stars she will lash out in the best way: music. Stay tuned after the concert for the full report.'

I scoffed.

They had no idea how I was about to approach this.

* * *

The stage manager motioned up a finger for a minute.

I gulped.

The upside down-T stage looked amazing to perform on. I was excited.