Chapter 24 part 2

You guys are allowed to kill me. I was ready to update Ch 25 on friday but like i re-read it (Thank God) and i realized it didn't make sense. So I looked back and realized I wrote a part 2 of ch 24. So what happens is that I write and put stuff into drafts to make updates easy when I'm on the go but I forgot to upload this part. Therefore why it's late.

Merry Christmas Eve & Merry Christmas! (for those who celebrate) Hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow and PS: No One Direction is not going to be under your tree in the morning because they're already under mine(;

PSS: I found a twitter account for a Directioner named Emily Hale I almost cried!

~~~~~~~~~

(Recap)

He kissed the side of my head and hugged me close.

“I’m sorry Em.” He mumbled into my hair.

“I know. Me too.” I pressed my lips to his.

He bit my lip teasingly.

I think I died.

“Seriously do you two do anything than play tonsil hockey?” Louis piped up.

I groaned.

“What are you doing in my bedroom Lou?” I asked.

“Well… we thought you guys would enjoy a little surprise. Leeroy hit it big this time.” Louis nodded.

Harry and I looked confused at him.

“Well come on!” He yelled at us.

Harry and I got up and put on our shoes.

*  *  *

“How do you think atheists get married?” I asked.

“God Liam please tell me we’re here!” Harry groaned.

“Seriously!” I smacked his chest.

“I don’t know babe? Maybe just without a bible!” He ran a hand through his hair.

We’ve been on the road for two hours and I was totally bored.

And that was an understatement.

“Shut up.” Liam told us.

Harry groaned and slumped in his seat.

“If two people are reading each other’s thoughts does that really mean that they’re seeing their own thoughts?” I asked.

“Someone help me.” Harry groaned.

“Knock knock!” Liz said from the back.

“Who’s there?” Harry piped up at the sign of anything other than my questions.

“Boo.”

“Boo who?” Harry looked confused, as if he didn’t know this joke.

“Shut the f*ck up crying already!” Liz snapped.

It took Harry a minute before he got it.

I smirked at him.

In the SUV was Liam, Liz, Harry, Zayn, Perrie, and myself. Leeroy,Niall, Louis, and Eleanor were in the car in front of us.

“I think we’re close lads.” Liam said.

Through the almost darkness despite it was only 5:30, we saw a giant stadium.

“That’s our first gig.” Liam beamed.

“Shut up!” I screeched.

Harry cheered.