A Set of Problems

~Edited~

I receivea call from my new boss, Lester Crest, as some my say he's crazy and a little strange but I hear he's good at his job.

"Hello? "I say as I answer the phone, I hear slight breathes from the other end of the phone I sat their quietly, waiting for him to say something.

"Yes, Is this Starlet Willison?" He said,

"yes who's calling?" I uttered, getting on my shoes.

"Good, my name is Lester Crest and I was just calling to tell you that we're having our meeting at the warehouse today and the guys what to meet you." Lester said

"Okay I be there in 15. Is that okay?" I say.

"Yes that's just fine starlet." He said.

"Okay." I say.

I got dressed and got in my car and drove to the warehouse. It's Weird. What kinda of boss does a job in a Warehouse. Weird, who does work in a warehouse?

"Hello, Starlet it's nice too you." Lester said

"its nice to meet you too." I say.

"The guys cant wait to meet you, too."he said.

"Wait you mean guys as in 'boys'?" I asked kinda worried, I kinda not good with boys..

"Yes." He said "This should be fun...".I say as we go into the warehouse.

"Boys this is someone I like you to meet... this is Starlet Willison, Starlet this is Franklin Clinton." He said pointing to the one in the hat. "Sup Scarlet it's nice to meet you." Franklin said shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you too." I say.

"This is Michael De Santa" lester said. "Hi scarlet." Michael said "Hi" I said.

"And this is...Trevor Phillips..." he said, his tone towards him seemed odd, like he wasn't really trustful to him.

"Hey, Lester I thought we ordered a gunMAN not a GunWONEN". Trevor said. "Hey sweetheart my name is Trevor it's your pleasure to meet me." He added on.

My eyes roll so far in my head that I could possibly see my brain, oh he that type of person huh, well it takes to tango bud. 

"I'm Scarlet, the pleasure's all your's Suga." I replied, he smirked with a slight stare. And that my friends, is how you tango. 

"Looks like the girl can keep up fast, I like that." Franklin said.

"Thanks, well when you have 2 brothers you learn how to keep up pretty quickly. I said, I would pop my collar to that but I'm to awkward for it.

"Wow..." Trevor said, his tone seems to spell unimpressed.

A large car horn honked from outside, it was my brother. 

"Yeah I gotta go, see you guys later?" I grabbed my bag from the chair I sat it, they smiled at looked at me.

"Sure" Franklin said

"Yup." Michael said

"Sure thang Cupcake." Trevor said

"Okey bye, Oh yea I forgot! Here's my number just in case you wanna hang out or you need to call or text me for important stuff. That's Ok?" I ask.

"Sure." All of them said

"Ok bye guys!" I said as i go down the steps and out the door.

Scarlet wait! Trevor said

"Yea?" I said

"I'm sorry about what I said in there." He said

That's cool I forgi-STARLET LETS GO!!!! My brother said

"Sorry I got to go that's my brother, Brad see you at Mikey's house?" I say

"Yup Ill pick you up with franklin at about 7:00 k?" Trevor said

"Okay that's cool bye! Trev!" I say as I get in the car.

"Who the heck was that!? Scar" Brad my bro said

"No one..." I say

Hmm... He said with a smile.