A New Heist Member(s)

Trevor's Pov:

Lester called me and the others for a new job, so I told him to meet me at scar's house. Franklin was already there amd when I called him he said that scar didn't seem to happy.

I pulled up at scar's and saw franklin outside.

"Hey trev is it okay if I stab Lamar right in his back?!" Franklin said

"What happened?" I said

"Lamar broke up with Scar." He said this is the part where I got real angry.

"Oh that idiot!" I said walking in seeing Margaret and scar on the couch.

"Hey Trev." Margaret said not looking up from her laptop.

"Hey is your sister okay?" I said worried.

"Yea she fine she was gonna break up with him anyway, dont worry about her trev she a tuff cookie as our dad calls her." She said with a smile.

"Okay." I said "so what are you doing?" I said

"Ordering some clothes and shoes online." She said

"Oh." I said. Then scar came in the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo." Scar said messing up Margaret's hair. "Hey Trev." I nodded

"Scar can Dirck come over today?" She said

"Um, okay." She said getting a water on the fridge.

Lester came in the house with micheal and into the kitchen.

"Hey scar." They both said

"Hiya." She said

"And this must be Margaret Willison, 14 years old, when she was 10 she smoked her first cigarette with scar not even knowing, goes to high school, and studies Computer tech and hacking, Photography, and Arts.
Scarlet's Pov:

"Woah." Margaret said

"Told ya he was the best." I said

"I can do scar's background." Margaret said

"Go for it." I said

"Scarlet Jamie Willison, 23 years old, When she was 15 she was arrested for robbery, and carry a gun on a plane. She has been arrested a total of 25 times.
Former marryweather soldier, but now is not.
When she went to high school she was a grade A+ student and top of her class. In school, she took part in sports such as Basketball, softball, baseball, soccer, hockey, football, track and gymnastics.
In college, she studied, Photography, Computer tech and hacking, and graphic design and Arts, and weapons classes.

The boys looked at me amazed.

"What?" I said.

"Okay, anyway were here to discuss the new job." Lester said "but our hacker is sick and I don't have a replacement."

"Scar could hack for us." Frank said

"Scar cant do it either because she our gunman." Mikey said

We all turn and look at Margaret.

"Margaret..." i said

"I not doing it." She said

"Please you'll get paid." I said

"Okay but if I dont youll all see $0 dollars in all of your bank accounts the next day." She said.

So we got our team.

Scarlet: Gun women #1
Trevor: Gunmen #1
Franklin: Gunmen #2
Margaret: Hacker/ gun girl #3
Michael: gunmen #3
Katy: Gun women #4

" Cool" Margaret said