A pest.

~Edited~
Margaret's POV:

Today was the heist and Scarlet and I were driving up to the meeting place. My Phone rang and I grabbed it of the cup holder and saw I the top it said I Spencer and the top. I rolled my eyes but answered anyway.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey! Margaret it's Spencer!" He said sounding oddly Happy.

"What do you want?" I said getting annoyed. Scar glanced at me for a second then then focused on the road.

"I was wondering if you wanna to go out on Friday with me?" He said coming down a bit.

"And do what?" I said playing with my hair.

"Ya know, stuff." He said

"Alright I'll go." I said "what time you picking me up?"

"Six-ish." He said

"Okay." I said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Scar said

"A pest." I said. She Laughed

Scarlet's POV:

"You scared?" Margaret asked me.

"Nope." I said "Are you?"

"Nope." I lie.

We arrived at the meeting place everyone was there.

"Okay everyone let's discuss the plan one more time:" lester said

Scarlet: Your job is across the street on top of the next blinding. You will have your Sniper Rifle and take down and air and or ground information You see. Then you will us the grafting hook and climb down and get out of there.

Trevor: You'll be on the same roof as Scarlet helping her out if needed and in charge of lookout just in case you see any problems.

Michael: You will be in the blinding. First: You will fly up to the jumping zone and jumping out. Then: As you enter the blinding you will enter though the roof and plant the hard drive in the computer and get the information. Then leave.

Franklin: You will be with Mikey in the building. You'll be on standby for Mikey.

Margaret: You will also be with Scarlet hacking and giving the boys time to get in there and get out. If anything goes wrong then you let the boys know.

"Everyone get the plan?" Lester said We all nodded.

"Well what are you all standing here for?!, We got a job to do!" Lester chanted.

We all left and got in our places.

"Everyone got on there headsets?" Michael said

"If we all didn't have them on then would we all here you?" Trevor said Sarcastically.

"Yeah, Bite me." He said

"Look will you to stop fighting or I'll take this gun and shoot you both with it." I said

"Okay, Okay." Trevor said

I saw franklin and the crew fly and jump out. The boys went thought the roof.

"Okay Margaret it's all on you." Franklin said.

I could see the pressure on Margaret face.

"Margaret just take your time." I said she Started to calm Down.

"Okay we got the hard drive downloading right but it slow." Michael said

"Oh No." Margaret said

"Oh no what?" I said sounding worried.

"A team of Merryweather found out someone triggered the alarm system so there on there way." She said

"Guys can you hear me?" I said to Franklin.

"Yea loud and clear, What's the matter?" He said sounding worried.

"A team of Merryweather is on there way." I said

"Well, we'll do what we always do." Michael said

"What?" I said

"Shoot our way out." He said

"Total Badass, Michael." Margaret said

"I know." He said

We were shooting and watching Merryweather killed one a other.

Trevor's POV:

I knew that Scar was looking at the stars. Boy she was cute. Trevor stop thinking like this! she in a relationship! My mind told me. But I didn't care what my mind said. I loved scar and I know she loved me too.

I leaned real close to scar ear and wishpered something.

"Scarlet didn't anyone tell you that you were cute?" I wishpered.

"Yea, My boyfriend,Everyday." She said

"Well has he ever done this?" I said putting my arms around her waist. She snatched her waist from me.

"Now TREVOR PHILLIPS You stop this right now!!" She yelled.

We went back to staring at the stars. But I try one more thing. I put my hand on the end and moved closer to scar's hand, I put my hand in top of her. She didn't even flinch. I put our hands together and she still didn't flinch, She liked it! I looked at her face and she was blushing.

I told you, My Scar loved us. My scar loved me.