Sans (Bonus Chapter)

It killed me inside to see Frisk so... scared. And of me. I love her with all my heart and soul but... It's hard to stay determined when you have to deal with all this Timeline BS.

I left the kid crying, and that was a dumb move in itself, but I had to get back to... her. My Frisk. The Frisk that turned into Chisk? Frara? I don't know. She's a menace. She killed Papyrus and it's all my fault. Well, not mine. That Sans. Turns out that that Sans is a different Sans to me.

Parallel Timeline Syndrome.

That's what we're suffering from.

This Frisk can see into that Timeline, which is actually from a whole other Universe. Crazy, huh? No crazier than usual for me.

Gah. I shake my head and chuckle quietly. No use crying over Broken Timelines, huh? I watch as a hole rips open in the time/space continuum and a human pops out, with a name tag reading 'Jeremy Scott'. I am about to call out to him in confusion when he sarcastically utters the words 'Roll Credits' and a small ding resounds throughout the UnderGrounds. He is gone almost as quickly as he appeared.

Huh.

O....kay then? I glance around in confusion, then continue my day as usual. I pop through a shortcut and notice a disturbing lack of the crazy ErrorSans.

"Hey, Crazy. Where are ya?" I yell, turning 360 (noscope) to observe my surroundings.

"I know you heard that terrible joke in my head!" Grr, where is this asshole?

Turning to the shortcut leading to... that Timeline, I gasp as I watch that Frisk slash through Monster Kid like a warm knife through butter. Or, as Papyrus would say, like a spoon scooping up his delicious spaghetti.

No lie, Papyrus' password on his computer is 'PapyLovesSpaghetti1234'. Welp, mine is 'SansyBoiLovesKetchup69' so I can't say much....

I bet Napstablook's is 'BlookyLovesFeelingLikeGarbage22'.

Haha.

I turn 180 degrees and head back into my Snowdin.

I guess I'll have to watch that Kid closer than I thought...

"SANS! MOVE YOUR SOCKS OFF OF THE FLOOR!!"

"Heh, okay Papyrus."

"SAAAAAAANS! DON'T JUST PUT IT ON THE TV!"