2.

lous pov:

its last period , the days gone better than I expected I've talked to a few people there was Nate this morning and then two girls called Kayla and Mia spoke to me at lunch asking if I wanted to sit with them I said I would tomorrow definitely, its just I didn't want to leave jack. but I'm sure by tomorrow he will have hundreds of friends. currently I am sat on a bench outside where me and jack arranged to meet after school to walk home. I was sat minding my own business when someone sat next to me, I turned to face a familiar face from this morning. Nate. "hey beautiful" wow what a fuckboy I thought to myself "hi Nate" I said kindly "you waiting for your brother" he asked "yeah who are you waiting for?" "my friend jack, not your brother jack" "oh right" we both laughed at the awkward dead end to the conversation. Soon after jack came out of the building with another guy he was a lot smaller than jack and blonde. "hey Lou, this is jack" my brother said "hi" I said smiling, I then glanced at Nate knowing that he was waiting for a jack. "you can call me Johnson, just because it might get confusing with two jacks, and umh this is my friend Nate" Johnson said "hey man" Nate said standing up and giving them both a fist bump. "right, can we go now?" I asked standing up from my position n the bench "yeah c'mon, you guys coming?" jack asked "yeah sure"

jack walked in front with Johnson, leaving me at the back with Nate "so why did you move here?" he asked "my mom got a better job offer here, so we decided to move"  Nate was wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees , a grey hoodie and a red snapback on backwards, I could already tell he was a fuckboy. the rest of the walk it was just small talk between the four of us , we reached our house and me and jack said our goodbyes "you guys should hang with us, see you tomorrow?" Nate asked "definitely " jack replied with a big grin

we got into the house and both collapsed onto the couch "so Johnson was saying they all go to some park nearby every night to hang out, he asked if I wanted to go" jack said "oh my god that's so great you should go"  "I'm gonna text Johnson and ask if any girls will be there" he said while pulling his phone out   "you don't have to" I said laughing "I want to, your my best friend and I want us to have the same friends, do you not?"  "yes I do" "good"

about five minutes later jack got a rely saying "yeh there's my gf Lisa, and two of the other guys gfs Kayla and Mia, there really cool Lou will fit in fine."

Me and jack soon set of towards the park, I was pretty nervous. We walked through the gates on to a field. We spotted Jack and Nate with two other guys. Then behind them there were four girls sat in a circle on the grass I recognised two of them from today at school Kayla and Mia. Jack walked to the guys I walked passed them, noticing Nate was staring at me I smiled at him, he smiled back.

Mia had stood up walking towards me "hi"I nervously started "hey" we reached the other girls "you met kayla before, this is Lisa and this is mahogany" all the girls gave a little wave as I sat with them in the grass. "So do you do this a lot after school"  "yeah practically everyday" Lisa replied "that's so cool"

"So jacks your twin"kayla asked "yeahh" I sighed making the girls giggle "if you don't mind me saying he's pretty hot" said kayla we all stared laughing at her "kayla! You have a boyfriend " said Lisa. "Ohh which one " we all looked over at the boys "the one in the light blue shirt ,Cameron " said kayla wile smiling. "Do you all have boyfriends ?" I asked curiously kind of just wanting to know if Nate was single. "Well Lisa's with Jack , and I'm with Nash the one with the grey shirt on but mahogany is single as a Pringle" Mia teased making us laugh. "What about Nate?" I asked "he's single, because he's known as a fuckboy , nice enough guy but no don't go there" Mia said being serious all of a sudden "i knew it " I sighed.