4.

it was the end of the day and I was walking out of school with Caitlin, I hadn't told anyone about Nate giving me his number I felt awkward about it they all said he was a fuckboy and if I told them they would probably say don't go there. however I thought I might be able to talk to Caitlin about it because she is dating Sammy, Nate's best friend. "so I need to tell or ask you something" I said confused a bit on my word choices. "yeah what is it?" she said giving me her full attention "well at lunch today when Nate and Sammy came over , you were talking to Sammy and Nate leaned down giving me a piece of paper" I got the paper out of my pocket and handed it to her "oh my god he gave you his number, that's so cute!" "ahah its just yesterday I asked the other girls about him and they said he was a fuckboy and not to get involved with him" "well they said the same thing to me when I started dating Sammy, but we have been dating for seven months now , so if he really likes you he will change , just be careful ok? I'v got to go my moms here text me later? " "will do bye!"

me and jack got home "so they are all going to the park again tonight you in?" I thought about it but nate would be there and I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet "you know what I'm gonna pass" I replied "how come?" he asked concerned "I've got a headache" "awh well you don't mind if I go right?" "not at all go!"

jacks pov:

so ive just left the house on my own to go meet the guys at the park again, I hope lous okay she said she had a headache but  I'm not too convinced.
I walk into the park and onto the field to see everyone sat in a big group. I walk up and say hi to everyone.i sat in between Nate and Sammy. "Is Lou not coming ?" Asked Caitlin "no she's not feeling to well , said she had a headache" I explained "awh well I hope she feels better soon" Caitlin said with a warm smile. we all just talked in a group, it started to get dark and Nate said he had to go, which I thought was weird.

lous pov:

so I didn't go out tonight because I didn't want to see Nate, I felt awkward about him giving me his number and didn't now what to do about it because some of the girls said he was a fuckboy, and I really like the girls and don't want to fall out with any of them over some guy. I was sat on the sofa watching friends with a tub of ben and Jerrys when someone knocked on the door, which I thought was weird because my mom hadn't finished work yet and I know jack took his key. I went to the door to see who it was. Nate.

right well this was awkward because I was avoiding him and now he's here "hey Lou" he said awkwardly "hi Nate, what are you doing here" I asked hoping he wouldn't bring up what happened at lunch "just wanted see if you were okay, jack said you were not feeling to good" he asked concerned "oh I'm fine just had a headache, thank you" "oh good... can I ask you something" he said looking me straight in the eyes nervously "yes what is it?" "I was just wondering if you might want to come with me, Sammy and Caitlin and have dinner on Saturday?" he said looking nervous of my answer which was weird because he was always so outgoing and confident. "yeah that would be great" I said with a smile "great well, text me so I have your number ermm I'll see you tomorrow" he said looking relieved "yeah bye!"

when jack was home I asked him about the trip to England, he said it sounded great and that it would be cool to go so we decided to ask our mom when she got in. "Hi mom " I greeted with a big smile she gave us both a hug and I decided to just ask her "so mom, here's the thing there's this school trip to England! and me and jack were talking and we would really like to go?"I said handing her the letter "well let me have a read and ill get back to you on that" she replied

A/N:IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY OMG I WAS SHOPPINg all Day 😩😩 xoxoxoxo