Returned ~SugaMon/NamJin~

"Yoongi, I have to leave for a while. I'm going to New York to study neurosurgery. I'll be back in a couple of years. But.... We have to break up." Namjoon explained. He gave one last goodbye hug and kiss to Yoongi, leaving him alone.

Yoongi looked up and saw Namjoon. He was talking to a tall and lean man with wide shoulders. Unfortunately, Namjoon looked at Yoongi at the same time Yoongi looked up. He started to walk towards him, but Yoongi jumped up, got his camera, and ran out of the coffee shop.

He heard Namjoon shout out for him, and saw him start to run as well. Yoongi felt as if the lord wasn't on his side because Namjoon caught up to him. He cursed Namjoon for being so athletic in high school.

"Yoongi." Namjoon smiled and hugged him. Yoongi didn't hug back, he was too scared that Namjoon would escape him again if he did. Namjoon pulled away and frowned. "Listen, Yoong's. I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry all I did was kiss you and then leave." Yoongi shook his head.

"Namjoon, it's okay. You've always wanted to become a neurosurgeon, and you became the best one there is. I've seen you in papers and all over the news. You've saved many lives." Yoongi told him, smiling.

Namjoon frowned again. "You don't even call me Joonie or Namjoonie any more." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Well, we haven't seen each other in years. I didn't think that you's want me to call you that." Yoongi retorted with. Namjoon laughed. 

"Of course I still want you to call me that. Come here, I want you to meet my boyfriend." Namjoon told Yoongi, causing his heart to shatter into a million pieces. I should've known, Yoongi though, No one breaks up with another person and waits for them for six years, only I would. 

He shook off his thoughts and put on a fake smile. He nodded and followed Namjoon back into the coffee shop, Namjoon not noticing the hurt in Yoongi's eyes. He brought up a chair for Yoongi while Namjoon's boyfriend and Yoongi shook hands. 

"I'm Seokjin, more preferably Jin." He said, extending his hand for Yoongi to shake. Yoongi took it, "I'm Yoongi." Namjoon came back and gave Yoongi the chair. Yoongi took in Jin's features. He felt his heart break again as he saw how pretty Jin was. 

He had feminine lips, they were full and nice. His eyes were just as feminine. His hair matched perfectly with everything and Jin was just perfect. He thought that of course Namjoon would pick him, such a pretty boy, who wouldn't. 

But Yoongi thought that they were the happiest couple in the world. "So, Yoongi. What have you been up to?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi shrugged. "Well, I've followed my dreams like you've followed yours," Yoongi told him. 

"I like to travel a lot and take photos. Any kind, I get hired to take photos for weddings, of the bride and groom, of the groom and groom. I take photos of the wedding itself. And birthdays as well. Although, I prefer taking photos of the ocean and the night sky." He tells them. 

"There's that and I've also become a writer. Not a big one, I just write a lot of online stories that get published." He explained. Jin's eyes widened. "You mean, you're Min Yoongi? I love your stories. Joonie why didn't you tell me?" He said looking to Namjoon. 

Another shatter of Yoongi's heart. His phone vibrated and he checked it. 

Jimin:

Yoongs, when r u coming? I'm outside

Me: 

Soon, just give me a little 

Jimin: 

Ok, hurry. Boss gets back soon

Namjoon and Jin were too busy bickering like a married couple to hear Yoongi say that he has to go and to see him leave. He exited the cafe and entered the car. He placed his hand over his heart and breathed in and out slowly. 

"You okay, dude?" He asked. Yoongi nodded, "Just, remember the dude I told you about. The one who left me?" Jimin nodded. "Well, guess who I just met up with." He nodded in understanding. 

"Why did you say boss instead of Jungkook? Did you two fight?" Yoongi asked, normally Jimin wouldn't call Jungkook boss. Since they were in a relationship and Jimin was the "dominant" one, he refused to call Jungkook boss. 

"No, I just haven't called him boss since we started working for him." Jimin explained. Jimin and Yoongi both started working for Jungkook a while back and they had all traveled. There were more people who worked for him, but they all more of became friends. 

They drove the hotel that they were staying at. They made it to the lobby just as Jungkook parked his car. He walked in and Jimin gave him a kiss. "Okay, so we'll be taking photos for the New York Times magazine. We are going to take photos of the famous Kim Namjoon." 

Yoongi halted as he was walking out the door. "Something wrong?" Yoongi nodded his head and started walking again. They drove to the hospital and entered. They were greeted by Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon hugged Yoongi again, Yoongi still not hugging back.  

When they finished the photo shoot, Namjoon exchanged numbers with Yoongi and said that they should hang out, just them. 

Months passed and they hung out, Jin being there sometimes. It was like high school. But then, Namjoon proposed to Jin. 

But not because he loved him. But because he had started to love Yoongi. 

Jin of course said yes and they were engaged. They had asked Yoongi to be their photographer for the wedding, and Yoongi accepted with a hurt heart and a warm smile. 

At the alter, the priest asked if they wanted to be with each other, Jin said yes, but Namjoon had a change of heart. 

"No." He said and walked to Yoongi, who was shocked behind the camera. 

Namjoon kissed Yoongi and Yoongi finally returned a gesture that Namjoon gave him. They pulled away and Namjoon looked into Yoongi's eyes. 

"I'm sorry. I love you." 

"It's okay, I love you too." 

_____________________

I really wanted to out YoonJoon