Sleeping Beauty~YoonMin~

Pshhhh, I'm not obsessed with YoonMin, I just asked someone for a story line and they gave me it. By the way, I was writing this and failed half of my tests because I could think about was this. 

I've decided to name it Sleeping Beauty. 

--------------

Another day in the hospital, Yoongi thought. He was almost always in the hospital, but it was never because he was injured, though. It was always because someone in his family was hurt. Just last week, his grandfather was in there because all the drugs he had taken when he younger, finally caught up to him. And the week before that, he was here because his nephew broke is leg. Now he's there because his cousin was about to give birth. 

He got bored of just waiting around in the room, so he decided to walk around since he knew the building and everyone in it. But while he was walking down the hallway, he came across a room that had it's door open ajar. From the little crack, he saw a little ball of orange fluff. He had never seen a person with orange hair in the hospital before. He had seen all kinds of colors, hell his was mint. But he never saw an orange. He decided to walk further to the door, and push it open to see the sleeping by. 

He saw his jaw, and had to refrain from letting his fingers dance across it. He saw his tanned yet sickly pale skin. He saw how his hair was lying flat on his forehead and had to keep himself from pushing it back. He looked to his closed eyes and how delicately his eyelashes laid upon his cheeks. He saw his lips, they were plump, dry, and blue. He had to keep from letting his fingers touch them. While he was doing this, there was only one thing going through his mind. 

Beautiful. 

But then he saw the cut from his eye to his cheek, the stitches that he had just above his eyebrow. He looked down his arms and neck and saw that he was covered is scars and cuts. But the beautiful was the only thing still running in his mind. He didn't care about the scars and cuts, he only wanted to hold this boy and kiss his scars, cuts, and bruises away. He wanted to make them disappear because this boy was to beautiful to have these marks. 

But what was he thinking? He was just snooping around and saw this boy. He couldn't think like that, mostly because he had never met him in actual life. But at the same time, he didn't care. He was told by his mother, if you feel an attraction towards someone, you feel it. And he felt this attraction that his mother would never approve of. But she said it. 

He stopped a nurse that was walking outside of the room and asked about the boy. "Hey Angie, who is this boy and why is he here?" He asked, pointing to the boys bed that was now fully seen because the door was completely open. "Oh, that's Park Jimin. He was in a car accident, but we fixed him up, and he's in a drug induced coma to help him heal." She explained to him. Yoongi nodded. 

"Does he have family?" The nurse looked down sadly. "Unfortunately, he was the only one in the crash to survive. The rest of his family either died on impact or suffered and died in the ambulance." She explained and walked off, leaving a shocked and hurt Yoongi standing in the middle of the hallway. Sadness took over his features. 

He felt bad for the boy, he had no family left. He didn't want to leave the boy alone with no one to wake up to but a bunch of doctors, not knowing where you are and figuring out that you've lost your family doesn't seem like so much fun. So he decided that he would come in everyday after University, tell this boy a little bit about himself even if he doesn't get a response. 

Yoongi couldn't deny the sudden urge to protect and care for him. He couldn't reject the sudden attraction towards him and wanted to figure out more about the boy, even it it took months, even years for him to wake up. But he still ran after the nurse to get more information about the boy. If she knew his name, then there must have been something to tell certain information. The nurse heard his heavy footsteps and stopped where she was, turning around. 

"He's 20 Yoongs, born October 13, 1995," and she continued walking. The boy was younger by a few years. Yoongi being 23 himself. He thanked Angie and walked back to Jimin's room, sitting on the foot of his bed. "So you're Jimin, huh?" He half expected to get an answer, but when he didn't, he continued talking. "That's cool, I heard about the accident. Sorry for your losses. I'm going to visit you every day, though. So you're not alone. Welcome to the hospital, aka, my second home." 

~

Yoongi kept his promise and visited Jimin every day, staying for about an hour each time. If he had missed a day, he would stay an extra hour or two to make up for it. He really didn't know what to talk about, so he just talk about himself and his friends, he family, his taste in music. It's been weeks and he goes, bringing his friends along a couple of times. No matter what though, he was always there. He really didn't expect anything to change from the boy, for him to stay like he was. Until one day, the boy moved when his name was said, he had turned and seemed like he was scared of something. Yoongi freaked out and he had no idea what was going on. 

But inside Jimin's head, was nothing but chaos. 

He had been able to hear everything. From Yoongi's name, to now. But he couldn't open his eyes. He hadn't been awake, but he hadn't been asleep either. Right now, he was having a nightmare, and the only person he could recall was Yoongi. When Yoongi called out his name, the nightmare had lightened up a bit. He tried to whine for Yoongi, but he just couldn't make a sound, everything just came out strangled. 

He was trying to get his attention when all of the voices caught up to him. They were shouting at him, telling him that it was all his fault, the reason his family was dead. It was his fault the the car accident had happened. He tried again to make a noise, to try and move to get away from the voice, but something kept him stuck as the voices kept coming closer, pounding into his skull. 

But suddenly, everything stopped. All the voices, the screaming, everything just stopped. He felt a source of warmth and tried to move towards it, but was still stuck in the place he was before. But instead, the warmth moved closer and something wrapped around him. 

Little did he know, was that it was Yoongi. 

~~~~~~~~~

It was like way longer, but I don't really want to write it anymore because I can barley understand mt own penmanship. 

Not edited so excuse mistakes