Sleeping Beauty Pt.2

Weeks had passed since Yoongi held Jimin. Jimin's nightmares rarely recurred, but they went away whenever that warmth showed up. Jimin tried so desperately to grasp that warmth, tried to hold it and keep it with him forever. Jimin had no clue what was happening, hand no clue why things happened. He was stuck in his own head and he had no way out. He didn't know what was real, he only knew what he thought. And he thought that his warmth was his saviour, thought that this warmth would rid all of his demons. 

But today, Yoongi wasn't there. Yoongi couldn't make it. Finals had been stuck with him and he needed to study if he wanted that degree. He had to keep where he was if he wanted to pass, he couldn't be bothered by a boy he didn't even know. He called that bullshit. He wasn't bothered, he was helped. He had friends there, friends with the degree he wanted, friends that would help him study. There was Jimin, who he although didn't know anything of, who kept him sane. There was just something about his hair, about the way his nose was placed perfectly, about the way his cheeks were chubby and cute, about the way his lips were perfect. There was something about him and Yoongi wasn't sure why he needed him. He wasn't sure why this unconscious boy kept him sane.  

Yoongi had been in his class, a boring lecture about the important needs for the finals of the supplies that they would need and he couldn't handle it. Yoongi hadn't seen Jimin for days and he was going crazy. He needed to see that boy. But today there was something different. He needed something more than just to see. He needed to touch, he needed to feel. He stood up and ran out of the class. The professor watched him and rolled his eyes at the boy. 

He was a boy in love

A boy in love with a sleeping beauty. 

Yoongi ran to his home, ran there because he needed to get changed into something more than a uniform. Today was special and he had felt it deep in his bones. He had felt it in his heart, it was ringing in his mind. Today was a special day and he didn't know what for, but he was going to be nice. He dressed in a nice black shit, leaving black skinny jeans on as he slipped on some nice leather shoes. He walked passed an angry mother. 

"What do you think you're doing?" He ignored his mother and walked out the door and got into his mother's car and drove to the hospital. He entered the two front doors and the people in the front let him in. He walked to the room and sat on the chair that had been placed against the wall in front of the bed. 

Today was special, he didn't know why, but he wouldn't miss it for the world. 

~~~

Sorry for spelling mistakes.