2. Welcome Marinette

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this chapter. This is where our good old klutzy Marinette comes along. But there is a little Arienette! Hope you guys like this fanfic. All my friends say Miraculous Ladybug is stupid and for kids, but I don't think it is.

Anyway, READ ON!

<3***********************Ɛ>

After we left the airport, my parents got a car and drove to our new home. I watched places go by out of the window. The Eiffel Tower was huge! I saw some posters as we went by of a REALLY cute guy. I unfortunately couldn't read what it said.

We finally stopped, and my dad said, "Marinette, welcome to your new home."

I looked out the window. "Wow."

It was a three story house with a balcony on the roof. We walked inside, and I looked at the vacant place.

My mom smiled. "The downstairs will be the bakery. The upstairs will be the living room and our room. Your room is the attic."

"Oh, fun." I stated.

When I got upstairs though, I was amazed. My room was huge! It was all mine. Then I looked at the balcony, and the view was amazing. I looked to the side and saw the school I'll be attending soon. It was so scary and huge. It was hard to believe they accepted me!

Then I looked down, and a sign caught my eye.

Club Miraculous

I smirked. Maybe this will be okay.

I walked back inside to my duffel bag. I pulled the zipper and smiled at my Ladybug costume. I had red face paint, red crop top with black spots, black sweatpants, and red and white sneakers.

I smiled and thought to myself, "Not yet, not yet."

<3***********************Ɛ>

After two more weeks of helping unpack, the bakery was ready and so was our home. But that meant, school was starting again, and I was the new girl.

I was asleep when I suddenly heard the alarm going off.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned and hit the alarm. I sat up groggily, and looked at the clock.

"GAH!" I yelled when I saw the time. "I'm going to be late! ON MY FIRST DAY!"

I quickly got dressed into my ballet outfit. I signed up for Hip Hop, Breakdancing, and ballet. Ballet was on Monday and Friday, Break Dance was Tuesday and Thursday, and Hip Hop was Wednesday. And of course we had our core classes, Science, Technology, English, and Math. Plus a language (French) and History.

I quickly grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

I shouted, "Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you!"

"Love you sweetheart!" My mom called out as I grabbed a croissant.

I ran to school and ran inside just as the bell rang. I ran down the hall and bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I said.

I looked up and was met with the blue eyes of Gabriel Agreste. His eyes were hard and his mouth was in a line. His hair was gelled back and he wore a nice suit.

"Ah, you must be our new student joining us." He stated.

I nodded. "Hello. I'm Marinette. I'm sorry-"

"It's alright." He stated, "But don't make a habit out of it. Now get to class. Ballet is the first door on your right."

Then without another word, he walked away.