10. Worth It

Hey guys!!! Last chapter everyone! I'm keeping it short sweet! Here you guys go! I kind of picture this chapter going along with "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees. Just a suggestion!

READ ON!

<3***********************Ɛ>

The party going on was loud. I was observing it from the Eiffel Tower. Everyone was still in costume except the mask was gone. I could pin point Andrew and Juliana playing some fun games. James and Gaby were eating food together and having fun. Tikki and Plagg were walking through the party, chatting. Nino and Alya were dancing together to a song. Me? I wasn't in the mood for dancing. Being alone seemed like the best option for me right now.

I only wanted one person with me right now.

"Here you are milady." A voice said softly.

Adrien.

After the big reveal, everyone congratulated us with our victory. People were shocked it was me. My parents, Alya, and all of Paris. Although, I avoided talking as much as possible. Including to Adrien. I was shocked and shy and scared that Chat was him... but a little happy as well.

Adrien walked over to me and sighed. "I'm glad I found you. You were so quiet tonight."

I stayed silent. Adrien frowned and asked, "Marinette, are you upset it's me?"

I sat up straight and blushed. "What? No! Definitely not! I'm just shocked and scared. I mean, my best friend turns out to be the guy I had a really big crush on."

"It would've been easier probably if we had just revealed ourselves in the first place." He smirked.

I nodded. "I thought it would've been complicated."

"Well I could've asked you out way sooner." Adrien said.

I blushed even more and smiled. "Silly kitty."

I ruffled Adrien's hair and he chuckled. Then I realized what I admitted to him a long time ago.

I gasped. "Oh my God! I just remembered I called you hot straight to your face!"

He laughed. "I found it quite hard not to die right then and there of laughter."

"I feel like dying right now." I murmured.

Adrien held my hand. "Well I think you're beautiful. See? We're even."

I blushed even more. But soon we became silent and watched as the party go on.

"Funny how we're not even at a party thrown for us." I laughed.

Adrien chuckles. "Yeah, but this is much better in my opinion."

He took a step forward to me. "Why's that?" I asked.

He smiled and kissed my hand. I didn't pull it away as held onto it.

"Mari, after everything we went through, I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" Adrien asked.

I gasped slightly and hung my head. "Adrien... I would love to say yes, but you don't like me as Marinette. You like me as Ladybug."

"I can accuse the same thing." He chuckled.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Adrien's hand tilted my head towards him.

"Mari, look at me. As much as you discredit it, you and Ladybug are very similar. You both are fun, friendly, beautiful, loyal, and confident. Both Ladybug and you are the same person Mari. I fell for the real you like I know you fell for the real me... Chat and Adrien."