9. Miraculous

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't written in a while. My eighth grade class has been preparing for stupid finals. I go to a private/catholic school and next year I'm going to a normal public school, thank God. You'd probably never guess I went to a Catholic school.

Well our class does have some perks. We get more attention cause there's only 26 of us in 8th grade. Only 26. We're close friends and everybody knows everybody. In fact, we have big plans for the end of the year. We're going to be going on a boat trip, the beach, have a lock in, a retreat, go to Busch Gardens, and I think that's about it. We also have a graduation because my school ends at 8th. So yeah, pretty crazy...

READ ON!!!!!!

<3***********************Ɛ>

Chat was right! After last night, my friends and I decided today would be the day to let loose and relax. Well, at least until tonight.

Juliana, Gaby, James, Andrew, and I invited Alya, Nino, and Adrien to hang out with us today. We decided to go shopping for Juliana, check out the museum and louvre for Andrew, go watch a short concert for James, and right now, we're heading to the Eiffel Tower for Gaby.

The entire day, Adrien was glancing at me weirdly. Whenever I caught his eye, he smirked and turned away.

I wonder what's up with him. I mean, he paid for the sunglasses I wanted, went with me when we all separated in the museum, and sat next to me at the concert. Now, he was talking with Gaby as we headed to the Eiffel Tower.

I whispered to Nino and Alya, "I wonder what's up with Adrien."

Alya shrugged. "I've noticed he's been acting strange. Maybe he's finally starting to like you!"

"I highly doubt that Alya." I chuckled. "I mean, it's strange that he's talking to Gaby."

"Jealous?" Nino laughed.

I blushed. "No... It's just that it's strange. I feel like they're talking about me."

We looked at the two, and Adrien caught our eye. He gave us a slight wave and went back to talk to a shocked Gaby.

"I wouldn't worry about it Mari. Tonight's a big night!" Alya stated.

I nodded. "You're right. I'll just ignore it."

"Good," Nino chuckled.

When we got to the tower, Gaby grinned. "This is so cool! I love being so high up!!!"

We were at the top floor, the closest you could get. Gaby and James went off, and so did the other two pairs. Which meant, I was left alone with Adrien.

We didn't speak. I sighed and looked over the edge at the bottom. Heights never bothered me in my life, but even this was a stretch. My heart thudded in my chest as I looked down. I saw the stage that was being made for tonight's dance off. The thought of never dancing with Chat again scared me.

"You okay?" Adrien asked.

I jumped and sighed. "Oh, yeah I guess. I'm just nervous."

"For the recital or for something else..." Adrien asked.

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, totally for the recital. I mean, what else would I be doing tonight?"

Adrien nodded and chuckled. Then he saw my necklace. "Hey what's that?"

I showed him the locket. I said, "I got it from my friends when I left New York. I have one picture in here of Gaby and them, but the other side is empty still."