Prologue

The Days passed by, the same people, the same everything. Nothing seemed to change, nothing at all. No matter what happened, nothing ever seemed to change. Whatever I did had no effect, the past, the present, the future. Maybe even my death. What's the whole point in it all, nothing is ever there in the first place. 

I just want someone to talk to, someone to finally converse, someone to tell all my dark secrets too, a friend who actually stays longer than a couple of minutes. JUst someone who actually cared, someone. 

These thoughts roamed through my head as I walked down the street, looking more like Oscar the Grouch straight of the trash more than a human. My hair mangled as the wind sent waves of tornadoes through. My skin appeared pale and the life had been sucked out of me. This world was indeed a cruel place, an awful place. 

I sighed, my body slumping down under a tree, a tree in a quiet area. This place puts me in peace. Whatever peace I can find at least, in my sick head of imagination, my lonely mind. 

I inhaled another sigh, which I seemed to be doing more lately. I picked my body up, my legs making their way to my new destination. Maybe this time I'll actually do it. 

Maybe finally this time I'll leave this world and never come back. It's not like someone will actually care anyways. 

Again, I let out another sigh, my lungs squeezing tightly against my rib cage, my heart ramming. My feet dangled off the edge of the bridge, my legs swinging at my will as I prepared myself. I shut my eyes, preparing myself to slide off. 

"Yah! What are you doing?"

I jumped at the sudden yelling, my head turning towards the direction and my eyes opening. My eyes widened as they stared back at beautiful ones. I followed the eyes, looking at the figure that was attached to them. He seemed tall compared to my height but not that tall, his figure seemed rather built, and his hair was dyed a beautiful shade of orange. 

My eyes looked at him mesmerized, only his voice caught me from my staring.

"What are you doing? You shouldn't just end your life like this, what's the point? What are all your friends and family going to think?" He asked, his voice sounding like pure bliss. 

I only shook my head, looking down at the road beneath the bridge. I let out another sigh, then looked back at him. I had no words, only using my emotions to explain everything. 

"Oh." Was all he spoke. 

I nodded again and shut my eyes, but froze once I felt a pressure at my hand. I opened my eyes abruptly and looked beside me, only to see the male writing something on my hand. 

"My name is Park Jimin, you can talk to me whenever you need to. Okay?" I only nodded at who I found out was Jimin, "What's your name?" He asked 

"(Y/N)." I spoke quietly, only for him to echo it as it was the most amazing thing he's ever heard.