Chapter 5

My head hung lower than usual, my pencil stroke for the art project uneven and you couldn't even tell that I was suppose to be drawing him. Him being Park Jimin.

I wouldn't dare let my eyes wander to him, I wouldn't possibly dare to give him all my bad luck and jinx him. I wouldn't dare.

"Hey, (Y/N), how can I do my part of the project if I can't even see you to take a picture." His voice came out irritated.

I took in a deep breath, higher up my head so he could take a quick picture. I lightly moved the hair out of my face, my eyes darting to his.

"Just hurry up." I whispered, and with that he took the picture.

Throughout the rest of the day, I remained silent, as he went and chatted with his friends in the class. This was going to be a pain.

-•-

I kept trying everyday for the past week, Park Jimin never answering any of my messages. Maybe he has given up on me, perhaps I should do the same.

-•-

The next school day wasn't any better, the usual I perceive. My head clouding to old thoughts of when Park Jimin wasn't in my life, and of course, he's out of my life again.

Just the thought of possibly trying to jump from the bridge again sent shivers through my spine. I could do it again, no one would stop me.

Maybe I should.

-•-

The bell rang, causing my body to jump at the sudden ringing. I awaited for the whole class to leave before making my departure to the library. The only place I can go during lunch.

As I was walking I shut my eyes and stopped a moment, calming my beating heart as I heard footsteps around me.

"Dude, this doesn't seem right." A voice whispered, yet I knew this voice from somewhere.

"Oh man up, Jimin. I do this all the time." He laughed, I knew for sure who the two were, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.

"You beat a helpless girl?"

"I wouldn't say she's a girl, more like a hideous beast."

I nodded lightly, knowing it was true.

"That doesn't mean anything!"

That was the last thing I heard before the sound of skin hitting on skin. Surprisingly I didn't feel any pain.

My body jumped, feeling warm hands on my shoulders. My breathing became heavy and my heart began beating more, the blood draining from my body.

"It's (Y/N), right?" Jimin's voice whispered in my ear, I only nodded.

"How about I help you home, hmm?" I looked to him to see his bright smile.

My head shook instantly, imagining the fiery image of my drunk fire.

"I-I don't want to go home." My voice sounded desperate.

He looked a little nervous, "Then I'll take you home with me, no one is there." He smiled.

I only nodded, trapped within the warmth of his bright smile.

"Great!" He spoke, leading me to his car.

I was too entranced to by his gorgeous smile and his arm around me to notice the object I dropped.

Thank you for everyone who has read this story!!! Thank you kookieingKookies for helping!!!!