Epilogue

My hands fumbled with the cap that placed on my head, my fingers releasing it into the air as the whole class cheered, just now becoming graduate students. I smiled brightly as my eyes searched around, looking for a certain Raven.

I jumped slightly once arms wrapped around my figure, holding me securely to their chest. I giggled once his hair tickled at my cheek as he buried his face into my neck.

"Jimin, we're still outside with everyone else." I whined softly, loosening his arms enough for I could turn around and face him.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asked, pouting slightly.

"We've been dating for about a year now, I think I know what your arms feel like." I laugh, Jimin only pouting more.

Finally he smiled, kissing my forehead, "Congratulations on gratifying high school, Ms. (Y/N)."

"As to you, Mr. Park Jimin." I smiled more as I hugged him tightly, murmuring to him, "I wouldn't have been this far without you in my life, thank you."

He hugged me closer, his lips coming to the top of my head, "No need to thank me, every princess needs a prince to save them."

I shook my head at his cheesiness, rolling my eyes as I looked up at him, "You dorkasaur."

"You're adorable dorkasaur that you love~" Jimin cooed in my ear, before bringing his lips to mine in a soft kiss.

"And I will always be your dorkasaur."

A/N: I just wanted a shoutout to Golden_KookieCrumble for always supporting this book, helping me with this, and plain enjoying it. I love you!!! You guys should also go check her out!!! Thank you to everyone who has read this story even though it is probably complete crap, and Jamless_Writer is out