Chapter 1

My eyes drifted around, my legs carrying me wherever I may have to go. I was in a place, a place that seemed to come straight from a nightmare. A place most people like to call school. At least me for it's complete hell. 

I kept my head down as I went through the crowded halls, my body slipping past and making a secure path to go through. My hands clutched onto the straps of my bag, my knuckles turning white, my head was completely swirling around in the black abyss.

Finally, I had made my way to my homeroom classroom, my head lying on the cold, cooling desk table. I inhaled a sigh, my knuckles finally returning to their usual color as I let go of my straps and rested my hands on the desk. The class was becoming loud, their voices echoing through my ears. It'd only be miraculous if everyone would shut up for once. 

I only lifted my head in response, banging it back down as well. I repeated this several times, my head feeling heavy and my stomach nauseating. Is life really like this?

~~~

The bell rung, indicating it was now lunch. The halls were swarming, the students like bees at the beehive. I stayed in my respective zone, sitting in my seat, not willing to get up at all. I wasn't hungry, nor was I willing to try to eat. I just wanted to do one thing, I wanted to talk to Jimin, my savior. 

I slipped my phone out, already seeing message notifications. 

Jiminie Crickett: (Y/N)!!!! 

Jiminie Crickett: Come on answer me! I know you're able to now!!

Jiminie Crickett: You better be eating, what have I told you about your health?!?!

I sighed, shaking my head, but nonetheless, a small smiled crept up to my face. It sewed itself onto my skin, planting itself there. My stomach tied in knots, tempting to take my insides and strangle me with them, crawling up my throat. I shook my head and began to reply back, my answer short for the time being. 

(Y/N): I have not eaten yet as you have so boldly been accustomed to, as to my health it is far too late to care about it in anyway, far too late. And about the not answer, I was waiting for the other loud and idiotic classmates of mine to leave before I banged my head on my desk too hard. 

Jiminie Crickett: >.< You're suppose to eat!! How else is your pretty face suppose to stay as it is >3<

(Y/N): What are you talking about, I don't see anyone PRETTY in this EMPTY classroom

Jiminie Crickett: Ah, (Y/N), so oblivious, ah, you poor poor girl. All the guys in your school need to step their game up! They're missing out ;P 

(Y/N): .-. wat? Well, anyways, I have to go, talk later I guess

Jiminie Crickett: Okay~!!! Bye! I'll talk at the of the day! Bye, (Y/N)!

I placed my phone down, locking it and placing it in my bag again. Students began to make their way into the classroom. I just shook my head, grabbing out my notebook and beginning to write. 

Secret 1:

Dear Jiminie Crickett, 

This is my first secret I'm hoping to be able to tell you. I'm depressed. I know I lied to you and told you I was just looking at the view from the bridge, but I'm depressed and suicidal. You helped me, you may not know but you helped me a lot, more than you'll ever know. My whole life I've been so alone, and then you waltzed in. I didn't know what to think, it was like nothing else mattered except for you. 

Every time you flatter me, my heart beats rapidly, attempting to run away from my chest. It doesn't want to be apart of me anymore with you in my life, it hates you for making it pump quicker than usual, it hates you for melting it like icecream. Yet, I can't bring myself to hate you. Why is that? My heart seems to hate you, but why can't I? Why can't I just hate you and keep my heart from feeling all of this pain? Why? Why did you have to stop me from jumping that day we met? Why did you? I know it wasn't because you cared, it was far from that. Yet, I still don't understand why. 

I'm going to end this secret here, hopefully I can tell you one day, Park Jimin. 

(Y/N)