Chapter 10

My eyes wavered around as I stood awkwardly in the corner. Loud music blared through huge speakers, exploding my earbuds, making the hearing come out from my left ear. My (E/C) orbs skimmed around, looking for the one addressed as my 'boyfriend.'

Jungkook spoke he would get us something to drink, leaving me here, crowded with multiple people dancing and practically having sex on the floor.

My body pushed itself off of the wall, stalking around in search for the male. It couldn't be too hard to find him, as he was always the center of attention at every party he always seemed to drag me to over the few weeks, saying we've always gone to parties like this before the accident.

But, I'm not so sure now, taking into consideration in how awkward I was just now, and with every other party I was at.

Finally, I found him. Jeon Jungkook. A string of people surrounded his figure, cheering him on as it seemed he was consuming gallons and gallons upon liquor. I rolled my eyes and scrunched my nose in disgust, having this be the third time this week that he has done this.

I waited until he was done, the crowd dispersing and his eyes coming to my figure. He lazily walked over to me as I crossed my arms, looking away from him.

"Oh, (Y/N), baby, don't look at me that way...!" He whined, his figure stumbling as he leaned against the wall next to me.

"Give me your keys." I simply said, "We're going home and you're drunk."

"But I was having so much fun, babe!" His voice whined more, his head shaking as he hiccuped.

I groaned, my hand coming into his Jean pocket, pulling out the keys myself as I've done several times already. I grabbed onto his wrists, dragging him outside. I sighed as I brought him to his own car, unlocking it and opening the passenger door for him.

"Get it." I spoke, halfway having to push him in.

I sighed again, glancing back over to the house to make sure we didn't forget anything, unlike last time. Once I deemed it okay, my eyes locked to someone else's. My eyes stared back at the own brown orbs, black hair falling lightly over. Park Jimin.

I felt my breathing getting heavy as my eyes continued to stare, until his gaze tore away, his figure walking out as if he was leaving before he too went to his own car.

I shook my head, turning around, only to be met by Jungkook's lips. I pushing him off faintly, looking to his pouty face once I did.

"You're drunk." I spoke.

"And I'm horny and want you." He spoke in return, his hands coming up to hold my waist, pulling my down to his lap.

"Jungkook, stop it." Desperation laced in my voice as I tried pushing him off, his lips feverishly at my neck.

He shook his head as I struggled more, yelling for him to quit it. My body jerked around as I tried to break free from his grasp, only for him to tighten his hold. My lungs gasped from the pain as I clenched my eyes shut.

"Jungkook! Stop it!" My voice croaked out, him denying my request.

"She said to stop it." A voice spoke out from behind, there arms snaking around my waist and lifting me up from Jungkook's lap.

My breath hitched in my throat as I was set to the ground, my eyes looking up at the man who held my hand tightly in his own.

"Oh, fuck off, Jimin!" Jungkook glared at the boy, "Just because you're mad that I actually fucking have her and you don't doesn't mean you need to ruin my fun!" His words slurred out as he pointed an accused finger, "You can have the ugly bitch if you want, she's no fun at all."

That was the last of his words I heard as Jimin through Jungkook's keys at him and dragged me off, walking back his own car. He sent a kiss to my forehead before opening the passenger door for myself, helping me get in.