Mini oneshots

Dante X Kawaii chan
Kawaii chan

Kawaii chan was baking a cake for Aphmau~senpai

Kawaii chan was baking a cake for Aphmau~senpai. It was her birthday and Kawaii chan wanted it to be extra special. When Dante~Kun came in angry very angry.
"Dante Kun what's wrong?"
"My stupid brother is in the prison!"
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"NO, Aphmau thinks that if he changes his ways she could recruit him as a guard!"
Third person
Kawaii chan rolled her eyes at the blue haired male. She walked over to him and engulfed him in a hug.
"There there Dante Kun, everything will be alright."
Dante rolled his eyes
"Oh really, you sure." He said sarcastically
"Yup as sure as cake on your face."
"Wait where?"
"HERE!" Kawaii chan smashed a cake in Dante's face. With her kitty tongue she licked off some from his cheek. "Hmm my best work." She giggled. Dante wiped the cake off his face and smiled. "Come here you!" He lounged at Kawaii chan and started to tickle her.

He ended on top of her, and her legs where wrapped around his waist. She kissed his lips and hugged him. He kissed back and carried her to the bed. When they pulled away, they laughed on how much cake was in their face. "I love you Kawaii chan. " Kawaii chan giggled. "I-I- love you too."
A/n no I didn't forget to say Kawaii chan loves you too I wanted her to say I

...............................................................................................................................................

Table X Laurence
PFT nah I'm kidding Laurence X Katelyn

Third person
Katelyn was in the edge of the cliff, wiping the tears from her eyes. She thought of her self as weak of crying, but how can she not her beloved friend is dead. She thought about jumping. No she was about to when somethings or someone stopped her.
"Nice view isn't it?" Said a calm voice.
" oh hey Laurence."
He wrapped his arms around her,
"Bet it's nicer when the sun sets?"
Katelyn nodded and placed a hand on his.
"I suppose."
Laurence kissed Katelyn's ear. Causing her to blush, just a tiny bit. "Wanna see it together before you go?"
Katelyn pulled back in surprise.
"Go where?"
Laurence chuckled
"To my room, I'm lonely."
She nodded.
Laurence sat down, and pulled Katelyn into his lap. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist. All little to tightly. "Laurence can't breathe!" He moved his lips to her ear, tears flowing down his eyes. "Don't leave me again!"

She turned and smashed her lips to his, "wouldn't dream of it."

...............................................................................................................................................

A/n hope you guys liked it please leave some suggestions down below for more of these mini oneshots.