2. Roy, Riza, and the Relationship.

I sit in the room, seeing that there's another comment on this work.

@BarkWithTheDogs

"Sorry, I've been wanting to post this date for a while now, but because of LIFE and NARNIA (XD) I got busy... So...
I dare you to go over to Riza and tease her about getting into a relationship with Roy, then go to Roy and do the same... I wonder what would happen... *cackles like a madwoman*" 

I sit there and take a sip of chocolate milk curiously. I wondered would would happen too. So I decided, as an author, to keep it as subtle and as "friendly" as possible. But way sillier.

I call Edward into the room. It's night time, so he's wearing his black tank top and black pants. His human arms are showing and I stare at them both. That right arm. It's as strong as his other arm now. It even still had that weird scar from when something bit him or whatever.

Sipping on the last quart bottle of milk, he lets out a gentle "Mm?" When he comes in. His hair is in a bun (basically a messy pile, more like) on top of his head, meaning he must have just gotten done bathing.

"You have a dare again" I state to him planely. "Look" I say and point at the screen where the comment is. Edward reads it and nods

"I've always wanted to do that... but Roy's on vacation or whatever right now so it's not like I can go right to him!" He says. "Here, can I log into my email real quick?" He asked me gently, and I nodded. He kisses my cheeks and thanks me. Good cousin.

I watch him log into his email and go to Roy's email and start typing:

Dear Colonel

I hope you're having a nice vacation with your GIIIIIIRLFRIEEEEEEEEEEENNND!! I bet as I'm typing this you're probably like having sex or making out with her or something. Lol. Oh wait. You can't. You know why?? You're not married yet!! Ha! I bet she doesn't even have an interest in you!! Lol.

Bye

-Edward

Edward hits send on the email and then heads to Riza's account and starts to type

Hey Riza!

I bet you're still friend-zoning Roy as usual. Lol. It's so funny how you're nice to him even though he hits on you like 24/7. Oooooh! Do you have a thing for him? Do you think he's hot!? You think he's HOT! No wonder you act so stern and stuff when he's around! You're trying to make yourself look less like you're giving into that pervert!! Well have fun with your vacation thing.

Bye

-Edward.

Ed finished up the email and says "All done", but the moment he's about to log out, 2 emails are immediately shot back at him... and they're replies!! Ed opens Roy's email first and reads it aloud.

FULLMETAL!!!!!!! >>>÷((((

YOU KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH AUTHORITY LIKE THAT!! ALSO RIZA ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND AT ALL!! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!! SIMPLY PUT!! SHE DOESN'T NOT HAVE A THING FOR ME EITHER I MEAN... everyone thinks I'm hot but THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. AND OBVIOUSLY, WE'RE NOT FUCKING OR MAKING OUT BECAUSE I JUST SENT YOU THIS EMAIL!! WHEN I GET BACK I'M GONNA BURN YOU LIKE IT'S HELL ON EARTH YOU FULLMETAL TWERP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mustang

Edward sits there like he'd actually been yelled at by a real person. He quietly went to the next reply from Riza.

Oh, Edward

You're such a kid sometimes, you know? First, you can't grow up about your height and now this?? Lol. Anyway, yeah pretty much, I do friend zone him a lot! And I'm nice to him because that's my job, to make sure he doesn't do something stupid and to protect him! And whether or not I have a thing for him doesn't matter, Edward. Yes, he's very perverted, but that's not why I'm so stern around him! ÷)

Silly boy

Riza

Edward sighs of relief. At least there wasn't any threat from Riza. "I'll just go to sit on the couch for awhile" said Edward tiredly. He leaves the room, the mop on his head bumping up and down, up and down. I sit and wait to see... what else is he gonna get dared to do?

@BarkWithTheDogs thanks for the comment again! I'll be sure to update more as you get more questions! Remember to ask as many as you want to ask and go as crazy as you like (within the rules, of course)!