Dirty Little Liar!

I screamed.

They jumped off each other.

“Beth! It’s not what it looks like, he is my brother!” Alex exclaimed.

“Since when do brothers and sisters kiss like that! When do they kiss at all!” I screamed at her.

“Please! Don’t say ANYTHING to Andy, he will kill both of us!” Alex pleaded me.

“Gerard! Your his friend how could you!” I shook my head at him, he didn’t say anything.

“Beth! Pleaaaase don’t say ANYTHING” Alex begged me.

“Fine! Just don’t let this happen again!” I said pulling her away and pushing her back in the direction of the van!

“OW!” She screamed.

“SHUT UP, GO!” I shouted and she walked back, I crept back into Ash’s arms, I had someone else’s dirty little secret on my hands, I was going to keep that dirty little secret, not for Alex’s sake, for Andy’s sake.

I fell asleep, all I could dream of is, Andy and him getting his heartbroken by Alex, I couldn’t let her do that! Not now! Not again!

I woke up, the sun was shining, birds were tweeting, ad there was a smell of pancakes, I walked downstairs with a smile on my face, then I saw who was sitting at the table, Gerard, my smile dropped and I sat down next to Ash, Alex had her hand in Andy’s, and Gerard had his hand on her lap, he was sat next to me, I reached under the table and pulled his hand away, and glared at him.

Alex glared at me, I got up and walked outside, I couldn’t sit there with them.

“Hey, baby you okay?” Ash came out and asked me,

“I’m not okay I promise” I said to him trying to give him a hint.

“What?”

“It doesn’t matter” I snapped at him.

“Sorry..I am just confused” I said hugging him.

“Okay, come back in and eat,” He said pulling me back side, I sat back down next to Gerard, I glared at him, he looked away and made conversation with CC.

Ash put his arm around me, I kept eating my pancakes,

“After this we are going to the my Chem concert Beth” Ash said with a mouth full of food.

“I’m not going” I said with a moody tone to my voice.

“Why? You love us!” Gerard said laughing.

“Do I really” I asked him

“BETH!” Alex snapped.

“WHAT?” I shouted back at her

“DON’T YOU DARE!” Alex stood up.

“Don’t she dare what?” Ash stood up,

“Don’t get involved Ashley!” She got me angry then, I stood up,

“SIT THE FUCK DOWN ALL OF YOU, FOR FUCK SAKE, WE HAVE A FUCKING GUEST! SIT DOWN! SHUT UP! AND EAT!” CC screamed.

I sat down, and carried on eating, I finished my food and kissed Ash on the cheek, thanked Jinxx and Sammi for the food and went upstairs, I was followed soon my Alex.

“How dare you!” She said looking down at me, she was standing tall, and I was laid slumped on my bed. But I was soon up, in front of her, not caring.

This girls first impression, wasn’t at good one I can tell you that!

“Everyone will know sooner or later, that’s how things go around here!” I said, snarling at her