Andley <3

I woke up the next morning we were going on tour today, me and Ash stayed in bed and talked for a little while, and we were forced out of bed by Jinxx telling us we need to get up to get food and then need to get to the bus.

We finally got up, and had some of Sammi’s breakfast, she always puts out a big spread, it was always really good!

We were meeting everyone else at the bus, we were leaving in 10 minuets, Jinxx and Sammi were hugging and kissing each other.

“Right, see you in a few weeks my love!” Jinxx kissed her again.

“Bye, love you!” She smiled

“Love you to!” Jinxx said hugging her one last time and walking out the door.

I hugged her

“I’m gonna miss you so much” I sighed

“I am gonna miss you as well” She smiled

“Now Beth, look after my boys please? They can get a little out of hand sometimes” She joked

“Yep! I will make sure they all stay safe!” I hugged her again, then we left.

It was about a 10minuet drive until we got to the bus.

It was just a single decker this time, but I liked this bus more.

I got out the car, and ran up to CC.

“CC!” I shouted and hugged him.

“Hey Beth!” He smiled, I hugged Jake and Andy, Alex walked out and I hugged her.

We got settled back on the bus, 

“I feel like getting pissed tonight, to celebrate our tour!” Ash laughed

“Fuck yeah!” CC said

“Agreed then!” Jake laughed

“Now boys. Sammi told me to keep you in order!” I joked

“Yeah, but you know you want to part!” Jake laughed

“HELL YEAH!” I said, CC got up, and got out some beers, and threw them at us.

“Starting now!” CC smirked

“CC it’s like 10am!” I threw it back.

He cracked his open,

“And!” He threw it back

“Fine...” I sighed, we started moving, we were going to be moving all day, not stopping, so we were going to have fun!

I sat with Ash’s arm around me, Jinxx looked kinda depressed, so I got up, and sat with him, I put his arm around me and snuggled into him.

“What you doing?” Jinxx asked

“Being Sammi...”

“You have had to much to drink!” He laughed

“I have had one sip, you idiot. I was trying to make you feel better...” I sighed, Jinxx put his arms around me,

“Thank you Beth” He smiled, I got up and sat back down with Ash.

The day passed and we were quite drunk now, it was about 10pm, and we were still moving.

“WHO WANT’S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!” Andy shouted

“ME!” Me and Alex shouted, everyone else agreed, but Jinxx didn’t want to, so he just watched.

“I am spinning first!” Ash spun the bottle.