About Huntress Black

Best Friends- Fred and George Weasley and Jennifer Robertson

Hogwarts Group- Fred, George, and Jennifer

Status- Hogwarts pranking Kings and Queens (Not dating)

Personality-Quirky, Weird, Awesome, and Super Kind

Likes- Pranking, Death (Stupid little death threats with friends never actually hurts anybody), Hogwarts, Tranfiguration, Gryffindor, and Fred. Quiditch.

Looks Like- She has long black hair and really pretty emerald, green eyes. She is super athletic and is stronger than most guys at Hogwarts. Is really tall but still a couple inches shorter than Fred and George. She is really tan and hates makeup. She is really tom boyish and loves to wrestle and rough house. She loves to wear converse, skinny jeans, and Hoodies.

She is always playing pranks and getting in to trouble with Fred, George, and Jennifer. Jennifer is her best friend and she knows everything about Huntress , but Huntress also knows everything about Jennifer. She is the Gryffindor team chaser along with Jennifer and Angelina. Katie got knocked out by Jennifer and know has it out for her. Angelina has it out for Huntress for reasons yet to come. You need to know all of this because I'm skipping to their 3rd year. Huntress lives with the Weasleys during the summer and is pratically family. And that is about it. Find out more by continuing.

Huntress Black (A Fred Weasley Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें