Chapter I

I woke up clutching my wrist. That's the third time tonight I had that dream. What does it mean, and why does it make my scar hurt? Questions like that are running through my mind as I watch Ginny sleeping in the bed beside me. Hi, my name is Huntress Black. Daughter of the mass murder Sirius Black. The whole old order knew my father was innocent and still is, which is why I'm staying at the Weasley's. My dad is in Azkaban so Molly and Aurthur agreed to take me in. It is 3 o'clock in the morning but I don't care because I'm always hungry. It's a teenager thing.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack. I walked into the kitchen, and there he was. With those freckles, and ginger hair he is just so dreamy, and OMG is he shirtless. I can't believe it. It is the one and only Charlie Weasley. Ha no,  just kidding. It was Fred. Wait, why am I surprised, he lives here with me. I walked in and he looked at me in surprise. 

"Huntress, why are you down here."

"Isn't it obvious, dork, I need some food."

"Oh," he said blushing. Wait, blushing. Could he like me? No, it's probably because he is shirtless.

"So what are you doing down here."

"Uhh um erm um water," he said blushing harder.

"OMG you're such a dork" I said ruffling his hair. I grabbed a cookie and jumped on his back. He caught me, but it's not like I'm heavy. Only 90 pounds. Yeah, I'm 13 and only way 90 pounds. That's right.

"Carry me." I say with the cookie in my mouth.

"Fine," he said and groaned like it was the hardest thing in the world.

"You know you love me."

He mumbled something like 'You have no idea,' but that can't be right.

"What'd you say."

"I said yes, I do."

"OK" I said skeptically. "You know you can tell me anything right."

"Yeah I know."

Well, How was my first chapter. I think this is going to be a lot better than my other book. Please, tell your friends. I'm sorry it's short. I'll have another chapter ASAP, but I've been off the grid so long I thought I needed to post something. I hoped you liked it.

                                                                          GOODBYE FOR NOW,

                                                                        MY LITTLE SUBJECTS!!!