Chapter 2 (FRED)

"Huntress, what are you doing down here" I said generally surprised.

"Isn't it obvious dork, I need some food"

"Oh," I said blushing. Wait, blushing all I did was notice her outfit. Short shorts, a tank top, and cute little bunny slippers. I have been having these strange feelings around her a lot. I have to talk to George about this.

"So, what you doing down here."

"Uhh um erm um water" I stutter and blush harder because she caught me in a daze.

"Omg you're such a DORK."

She ruffled my hair and grabbed a cookie out of the cookie jar and jumped on my back. I quikly caught her.

"Carry me"

"Fine" I groaned slightly teasing her.

"You know you love me"

"Maybe I do," I mumbled under my breath.

"What'd you say"

"I said yes, I do" But she doesn't look very convinced.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" She said, skeptically.

Crap, she's on to me. But, I just reply "Yeah, I know."

I jog up stairs and set her down, in front of her door.

"Seeeeeeee, you in the moooooooorning." She said, sleepily.

"Yeah, just go to sleep for now."

"OK, George," she said and went into her room. Of course she knows the difference between her two best friends, she is just exhausted.

"Goodnight, Huntress."

I walked into George's and my room and saw him asleep half off is bed. I woke him up.

"What'd you want" he groaned sleepily.

"I think I'm in love with Huntress." He is automatically awake after that.

"Why would you think that."

"When I'm around her I blush, and get all gooey and gushy, Mate, what is that?"

"I hate to break it to you. But, mate, you're in love."

Ba dum ba. I want to remind you they are both thirteen and perfectly capable of being in love. Well their you have it. Next chapeter, they will be going to Diagon Alley. Then, Chapter 5 will be... wait for it, wait for it, HOGWARTS! *Hears Random Cheering.* What was THAT. Oh well.

GOODBYE FOR NOW,

MY LITTLE SUBJECTS