The One

Category:mangaserie
Genres:comedy, drama, shoujo, romance, mature, psychological, slice of life.

Cane lele was born in the fashion industry. Her mother, Ye fei yi, was a famous Taiwanese top model, so was her father. A tragic plane crash occurred which leaves lele without parents. Therefore lele hates fashion industry, thinking that it is superficial and unnecessary. She was raised by her maternal grandmother until seventeen when she was sucked in by her aunt ye fei Hong, a model agent and former model into fashion industry. Lele reluctantly accepted. Her whole idea of modelling changed when she saw a photo of a famous American top model Angus Lanson,and models as a form of art. Angus is invited by aunt fei hong's magazine editor to meet the top fashion ambassadors. Lele is invited to meet him and is very curious. Little did she knows that Angus's twin brother Eros Lanton, is secretly accompanying his brother. This leads to a confusion to lele. The goals of lele is to become NYC 1st top model and find love.

My point of view :
A very interesting manhwa. There's many obstacles in the path that lele chose but love will help her to overcome all of them. She stopped talking to her aunt because aunt fei Hong didn't tell her about the state of health of her grandma thus leading to the grandma's death without lele being able to say her last goodbye to her. It's really an emotional story, I cried while I was reading the manga