Kimi no nawa (Your Name)

Title: kimi No Nawa (Your Name)

Type: Anime (movie)

Episodes: 1

Date of release: 2016

Author/Producer: Makoto Shinkai

summary :  The day the stars fell, two lives changed forever. High schoolers Mitsuha and Taki are complete strangers living separate lives. But one night, they suddenly switch places. Mitsuha wakes up in Taki's body, and he in hers. This bizarre occurrence continues to happen randomly, and the two must adjust their lives around each other. Yet, somehow, it works. They build a connection and communicate by leaving notes, messages, and more importantly, an imprint. When a dazzling comet lights up the night's sky, something shifts, and they seek each other out wanting something more - a chance to finally meet.

Quotes: "I'm always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day... That day when the stars came falling."

                :"It that's what it is, I'll strive with grace."

                :"Let me dive into you at unparalleled speed."

My Opinion:

A really beautiful anime movie. Makoto Shinkai is a really genius. It's not really sad but the scene where Taki found out that Mitsuha was dead, was really heart breaking. But it's definitely a must watch anime movie.

next: Alucard fans prepare yourself!