1800 seconds of sex.

1800 seconds of sex.
you and gray are 22 and your child in this is 4 years old. this is unfortunately another one where my writing is not up to scratch.

"Y/N, I neeeeeed you!" Grayson hums in my ear

"Ethan and Drew will be back soon." I explain, ignoring his attempts in seducing me.

"Yeah in like," he pauses to look at his watch, "half an hour." He smirks.

"Exactly." I sigh, wondering where he's going with this.

"Are you, Y/N Dolan, telling me, Grayson Dolan, that we can't do it in less than half an hour?" He exaggerates.

"I don't want to." I grin, knowing exactly how determined that will make Gray.

"Oh don't you?" He smiles.

He walks off upstairs, no words spoken and returns shortly after, naked. Well, apart from the boxers that are annoyingly still stuck to his figure.

"Well, hello mister!" I giggle, batting my eyelashes at Grayson.

"Thought you weren't interested?" He asks, grabbing a mug to make some coffee.

"I am now." I whisper, slightly embarrassed at how easily Gray's been able to change my mind.

"Eh, too late." He shrugs with his back to me.

"Grayson, pleeeeeaaaase! You're standing there in your undies waiting for me to jump your bones. I highly doubt it's 'too late'." I scoff. "Plus every moment you waste, pretending you don't 'need' me is a second of sex lost." I grin, knowing I have him where I want him.

I began to imitate us fucking with my fingers. Slowly pushing my index finger through the small hole I made with my other hand.

"True." He says lustfully. He scoops me up so my legs are tightly wrapped around his chiselled torso then shoves me against the wall.

He rips my panties to shreds with his hands, still holding me in position.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Those are my 'getting some' pants!" I scream as my favourite underwear lay in bits on the floor.

"Stop complaining. You're getting some, aren't you?" He smirks, doing the same to my tight fitted t-shirt.

"Yeah, I guess." I grumble, looking down at my destroyed clothes on the floor.

He shifts all my weight into one arm to use his free hand to yank down his boxers. As soon as he does his boner slaps against my bare ass.

I giggle at the feeling and he smiles in return, pecking me on the lips.

He lines up my entrance with his penis and slowly pushes himself in.

"OH, Gray!" I yelp as his length rips apart my insides.

"You like that, baby?" He rasps, connecting his lips with my neck, my sweet spot to be exact."

"YEAH," I moan, "I fucking LOVE it!" I shriek, digging my nails into the familiar spot on his back.

"You like it when daddy pushes himself alllll the way in, like this?" He hums.

"Ah!" I gasp, moving my hands from his back to his neck.

He places his hands firmly on my back to keep me upright and walks us away from the wall, taking me to the wash room.

He sits me down on the edge of the dryer while my back rests on the wall. I angle myself upwards slightly so he has access to my womanhood and he then begins to thrust inside of me at a rapid rate.

"Oh, oh! OH! GRAYSON!" I cry out loud at the euphoric feeling between my legs.

He grips my thighs and carefully lays me down so that my back is against the dryer and my ankles rest on his shoulders.

"Oh FUCK, Y/N!" He hisses whilst his hands find their way to my boobs.

He lightly toys with my nipples making me feel like I'm on an endless high as the drying machine rocks roughly, slamming into the wall with every hard push Grayson forces.

It will probably be broken after this... If it isn't already.

His length drives through me at a crazy speed as the washing room door flings open.

"Oh my god! Make it go away." Ethan whines, viciously clamping his hands to his eyes.

"Gray, I'm gonna cum!" I whimper.

He picks me up so that our bodies are pressed together again and starts ramming his long, hard shaft into me, repeatedly hitting my infamous g-spot.

"Can you guys stop!" Ethan yells, his eyes tightly squeezed while his hands squash his ears, trying to muffle our moans.

"Not until she comes, dude. Sorry not sorry." He laughs, focusing his attention back on me.

I feel him twitch as I release my sticky fluids all over his manhood and soon after I feel his cum shoot up my core.

"You guys are fricking nasty!" Ethan complains while groaning with his back to us. "I just wanted to say, Drew is exhausted so I took him up to his room to sleep. He had a hectic day at nursery."

"Thanks for that, E." I smile even though he can't see me. Me and Gray share a look as we try and stifle our laughs.

"I was gonna stay but I can't look at either of you after that. That was more horrifying than seeing you give birth!" He exclaims, walking out.

I get on my tiptoes so I can press my lips against Grayson's as he leads us out of the room hand in hand, lips on lips.

+joyce