sleepover.

sleepover.
one of my favourites. and yes: i spell favourites with a 'u' because i'm english.

"Y/N, your turn

"Y/N, your turn." My best friend, Lola grinned mischievously. "I dare you to kiss Ethan for ten seconds!" She laughed.

Ethan who was buzzed to say the least just looked at me wearing a small smile and shrugged, "come on Y/N," he urged.

I scooted over towards him and he dragged me onto his lap. He stared at me so intently with wide, glistening eyes and I asked myself why out of all the boys on this planet I had to fall for this one.

His smirk grew the longer we sat motionless avoiding the kiss. We were so wrapped up in the moment — everyone's eyes were on us but I couldn't feel anything except Ethan's body heat radiating onto me.

Nervousness flushed through me as his hands crept down my back, cheekily approaching my ass.

"You're such a flirt," were the first words to break the intense silence we shared.

"I'm just setting the mood," he smiled devilishly.

Now that we were no longer entranced by each other I could hear murmurs from our friends around us.

I noticed how my eyes had now become fixated on his lips as the gap between us lessened at an excruciatingly slow pace. One hand came off my ass and found its way to my face, caressing my skin. It then got lost inside of my hair and Ethan used it to completely close the gap, pushing my head forward.

Our lips joined and moved simultaneously to the passionate rhythm coursing through our bodies. If our friends really had set a timer it was of no use. Ethan and I were on our own little cloud in a heaven created by us, and no one could penetrate our bubble until we decided to pull apart.

And as we finally did, at least thirty seconds later, howling and cheers erupted from the audience. Ethan and I just smiled at each other, embarrassed at all the attention we were getting. Hopefully they'd be too drunk to remember tomorrow.

 Hopefully they'd be too drunk to remember tomorrow

+joyce