Chap. 1

Chapter 1-

Waking Up:

Your POV: I wake up in a small dark room there's little to no light. I feel two arms around me, instantly color flushes over my face... I was in bed with someone I panic and start flailing my arms. "get off me pervert! Help help!" I scream, a boy with pale skin and dark hair sits up, he had strange white eyes with dark rings around them, oh wait... Jack. "oh sorry forgot were I was... but how did I get in here...? I ask letting the red sink into my cheeks. "you fell asleep in here and I didn't want to move you so I just thought... well no harm done right..." I look away, "uh yeah, unless you... nevermind!" an even darker red set in. Jack took note of that and moved towards me, I saw that he had no shirt. If my face gets any darker my nose is gonna bleed...! "ohohoho I know what your thinking, you really do have a dirty mind!" he says bring me closer to him. I don't react as he gently puts his lips on my own, (Which I think would be hard... his nose might poke your eye out) I close my eyes as the taste of blood hits my mouth, "um... Jack (y/n) what are ya doing?" a groggy voice says, I look up to see Stabby rubbing her eyes and yawning, she was in the vent, (as smog). I pull away from Jack and notice my attire, I have a (F/C) tank top and black shorts, really showy shorts at that! I blush and try to cover myself by pulling the tanktop further down but that only exposed more skin, "*nose bleed* eh (y/n) your breast are about to slid out of that shirt" Jack slurs as the blood from his nose soaks the bed sheets. I just grab a sheet and cover myself, "how did I get in this?" I ask as Stabby appears infront of us. "uh did I walk in on something? I'll just be going..." she said as she teleported out of sight. I was left alone with Jack. I pull the covers futher up my body trying to hide as much as possible, I got it to about my nose before Jack stepped on the blanket. I felt my cheeks burn. "why not put this on~" he coos in my ear relesing the blanket. He hands me a pair of jeans and a (f/c) T-shirt. "uh thanks... hey what are you EEP~!" he grabbed your arms and pulled you into a hug."you just so adorable~!"