3: d.o

d.o imagines

"guys, keep it down! youre being too loud!" i tried to say but they ignored me, of course.

theres just exactly two person listening to me. first is suho, since he is the leader. and second, is d.o because he is such a nice person. and he isnt the type to talk aloud or make loud noises.

"guys! listen to manager ____!!" suho told the beagle line.

yes, i am exo's new manager. now i really understand their past managers, how they suffered so much because of the boys.

"hyung, channie took a photo of me sleeping with sehun. he's blackmailing me!" baekhyun whined like a 3 year old.

"its not my fault, youre too cute" chanyeol grinned.

"hey, please be quiet! hellooo?? be quiet please!" i shouted to them, but they still ignored me.

"umin hyung, cant you stop eating already?" chen complained, while xiumin is busy eating his pizza.

"is that pizza from two days ago?" chanyeol asked.

"uhm-hmm.." xiumin cotinued eating.

"gross" baekhyun eyed him strangely.

i sighed. this dorm wont be quiet however i tried. tao is teaching kris his wushu skills. luhan is playing his rubiks cube while showing off to sehun.

xiumin and chen is in the dining table, eating pizza. d.o is just sitting quietly on th edge of the sofa, watching his dongsaeng, kai sleep.

lay is speaking strange language to suho, while he just listened. baekhyun is chasing chanyeol around the dorm, making it more chaotic.

"noona, cant we get some food? im hungry" sehun poked me.

"i'll get food, only if you all stay quiet" i told him.

in an instant everyone froze. hearing the word food, makes them 12 innocent angels. really, these boys are so hard to control.

"i want buns, ____ ah" xiumin said with mouth full of pizza.

"you might want to stop eating the pizza, xiumin ah, its not good for your health" i told him.

I took xiumin's pizza and tossed it in the trash. Xiumin complained but i didnt mind him.

"im too hungry" he pouted.

"cant you cook us something noona?" kai asked this time.

i though kai was asleep, when did he wake up? these boys will do anything for food, really.

"i cant cook, its really bad" i was nervous when they want me to cook.

"yeah, ____ ah, cook us food please, we havent eat home made food for a long time.." kris begged.

"d.o can help! he cooks really good" chanyeol suggest.

"you should buy something to cook, here, use my card" suho handed me the company card, which i accepted.

"i will only cook if you guys clean the dorm and stay quiet for the night, okay?" i told them.

they groaned loudly. they really hate cleaning the dorm that much. lay said something to me, which i really dont understand. and i just looked at him.

"lay hyung said he volunteer to go shopping with you" suho told me.

"ah, okay" i nodded.

"can i come too?" d.o asked shyly.