24: xiumin

As promised, its by the end of the week. Though its almost monday, i know im too lazy. But still, i tried to keep my promise, alright?

Xiumin imagines

"____ ah, wanna go and grab a drink tonight?" Yunjin asked.

"Where are you going tonight?" I looked up from the book im reading.

"B*ch house," she replied, winking.

"Then i'll have to skip" i went back to reading the book.

"Ah, why?! There are so many hot guys, and most of them are rich!" She banged on the table.

The librarian looked at yunjin, "miss, this is a library, please be quiet".

"Sorry," yunjin replied with an apologetic face.

I shrugged and continue reading the book. And it didnt take long until yunjin started whining, embarrassing me.

"Cut it out," i threaten her.

"I'll stop if you come," she smiled widely.

"I wont come. How many times do i have to tell you--" i spoke.

"I know, you would rather work in McDonald's than get payed by those jerks who wants a one night stand" she rolled her eyes.

"You already knew the answer," i pointed.

"But its different, this time, theres kris' gang coming!" She didnt realise she was shouting again.

"Miss, this is your last warning!" The librarian warned her.

Yunjin bowed to her, before grabbing her things. We have been in the campus library for like 3 hours and im still not finished reading the book. Why? Yunjin keeps on talking to me and being loud.

"Come on," yunjin dragged me out of the library.

"Why are we even running?" I ask her as we ran down the walkway.

"Because, its time" she smirked and stopped behind a building.

"Isnt this the elite dorms? Why--" she shoved a cookie in my mouth.

"Shhh! They're here.." she pointed to a direction.

I looked to where she pointed, and you guessed it, kris and his gang are walking to their dorm. They looked hawt actually, i almost dropped my cookie. How could they make a street look like the red carpet? Is that even possible?

Yunjin said something, shaking me hard, but my mind was empty when i saw him. The cute guy with pinkish cheeks, who stands at the back stole my attention.

"Youre drooling," someone said, its a guy's voice.

"Yea?" I mumbled, still daydreaming.

"Right here, miss" he touched the edge of my lips.

I blinked a few times, before looking at the guy. Lucky me, its the guy i just daydreamed about. My eyes widen, how stupid, ____ ah, he will think youre a wierdo.

"Sorry," he said pupling his hand away.

"No, no, its okay. I mean- im sorry, gotta go" i bowed to him and ran as far as i can.

--------------------

"I am so stupid!" I kept bqnging my head on the dining table in my dorm.

"You actually are stupid, if you havent realise" yunjin commented, while eating potato chips.

"Get out of here if youre not gonna help me" i shot.

"I helped, i told you to run but you stayed still" she pointed.