23: sehun

Sehun imagines

I am in my room, peacefully doing my homework, while listening to classic music-just kidding. I am of course, not doing homework, and not listening to classic. Im more like reading fanfic in my laptop, then my mom barged in, so i had to fake it.

"_____ ah. Oh, youre studying?" My mom called.

"Yeah, sort of" i replied, "what is it, mom?".

"You know dear, your dad have some difficult situation at work," she sat on my bed.

"And..?" I tilted my head, my mom is definitely up to something.

"And we decided that its time for you to marry the heir from the oh company" she said it calmly.

"What? Mom, no! How could you make me marry some guy i dont even know!" I protest.

"Well, thats why youre going to meet the guy tomorrow night" my mom smiled.

"So is this some kind of blind date? Youre setting me on a blind date?" I sighed.

"Its not exactly a blind date, because you still have to marry him" my mom then went out of my room.

"Ughh..." i groaned, banging my head on my pillow.

-------------------

Time flies a bit too quickly. And now here i am, in front of the mirror with a plain black dress my mom bought. Its not like i wanted to wear the annoying dress, especially when its way too short.

"You look pretty tonight dear," my mom smiled as she applied more face powder on me.

Its not like im getting married right now, but i feel like my mom pampered me a bit too much. Yeah mom, if your face is covered with 5 centimeters of make up is pretty, i said in my head.

"Thanks mom," i faked a smile to make her feel happy.

"Go on now, he should be here any minute" my mom applied some lip balm on my already too shiny lips.

"Mom, i can manage. Why are you so nervous?" I joked, stopping her from applying another layer.

"Sorry. I just want you two to work, and im just getting older" moma smiled.

"I'll be just fine mom. I know how badly you want me to marry this guy" i told her.

My mom handed me a matching black bag and black heels. I smiled to her as she followed me to the door and gave her a hug.

A car is already waiting in front of my house, with a guy leaning on it. He was using a grey v-neck and a dark jacket with jeans.

"Auntie" he called as soon as he saw my mom.

"Youre sehunnie right?" She greeted him, "you look nice tonight,".

"Thank you, auntie" he bowed.

My mom smiled and turned to me, "have fun, and go home safely".

"I will. Bye mom" i bid goodbye and went closer to the guy.

He opened the car door for me, and i entered. Then he sat on the driver seat and drove us away.

A few minutes passed without a word, it was so silent, you could hear needle drops. Sehun seemed to be focused on the street, and i watched him. His side view is just so perfect, every girl would fall in love right away.

Then he cleared his throat, "so.., ____ ssi?" He looked at me for a second and turned back to the street.

"Yea?" I replied shortly.