Him,Ciel Phantomhive(1)

How You Met Him:

3rd P.O.V:

"MOOOOOMMMMMM I DON'T WANT TO GOOO! I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH MY TOYSSS" a young 5 year old girl with medium (h/c) wined. Why she wined? Well, that was because she and her Parents have to go have a meeting with the Phantomhives. But clearly, the young girl named (y/n) (l/n) didnt want to go.
"Sweetie it's only going to be for a few hours with the Phantomhives. You can Play with their son while we are talking" her mom Jade (if that's your name you can change it) mentioned while trying to drag her daughter out of her manor.
"Fine, i'll go" was all (y/n) said while getting up and straightening her (f/c) dress and follows her mother into the carriage.

~Time Skip To The Phantomhive Manor~

"Jade! Jack! It's so delightful to see you today" A young man spoke to (y/n)'s parents.
"Its delightful to see you too Vincent!" Jade replied. (Y/n) has gripping onto her moms hand. She wasn't very social. But she was a fun person,
(y/n)'s eyes wandered at the Phantomhive couple and saw a young boy with dark navy blue hair gripping onto his dad's pants.

'Who's he?' (y/n) thought while staring at the boy.

"Ciel, you can go play with the young girl while we talk to the (l/n)'s for a few." the boy's mom said to him or now known as Ciel.
"O-Okay Mother" Ciel said with a smile and grabbed (y/n)'s hand. He dragged her to the garden to play.

"H-Hi" (y/n) shutteredly(A/N: I SPELT THAT WRONG IM SORRYYY) said to him.
"Whats your name?" He asked
"(y/n)" she replied
"Well (y/n), do you want to play together here?" Ciel yet asked again.
"Sure!" (y/n) said being less shy now.

~Time Skip~

The two played for hours until it was time for (y/n) to leave.

"(y/n)!! Time To go Home!" Her father said calling for his daughter
"Aww BUT I WANT TO STAY HEREEE!" (y/n) wined having a small tear coming down her (s/c) face.

Ciel walked over to her and gave her a small hug and a peck on the lips.
"Don't worry, I can see you tomorrow, or even everyday!" Ciel said making (y/n) smile.
"Sure! I'll see you next time Ciel!" (y/n) said while getting up and walking to her parents.

They both waved goodbye and smiled.

(y/n)'s P.O.V:

I love playing with my new friend Ciel. We both like the same things and he's pretty handsome. I can't wait till I play with him again.

So from that day and on, we both played everyday. One day he would come to my manor and next day his. We had our moments where we would be fighting but then a few minutes later, we would make up.
But later on a few months ago, he had another girl with him, They would spend more time together more than I would with Ciel. But the I became friends with the girl named Elizabeth Midford. I call her Lizzie sometimes and we were best friend. But the problem was is that Ciel and Lizzie were engaged. I didn't mind that. I really help them make there relationship more bigger than it is.

But on December 14th, It was Ciel's 10th birthday. I went to go greet him happy birthday and give him a gift. It was late at night and me and my mom went to his manor.

"Mom, Do you think Ciel would love my gift?" I asked her
"Oh course he would sweetie! Hes gonna lo-" my mom stopped talking and her jaw dropped.
"M-Mom?" I asked as i turned my hear away from my mom and saw fire. My heart sank and i let down a tear.

Ciels Manor was on fire. Hes in it.

I started to cry. The boy that i have been friends with for a few years is in a fire and possibly lost his life on his birthday.And to think that now i can't tell him or give his gift to him.

His gift was a bracelet i made at home for the both of us to wear meaning that we will stick together until we die. it also had a note saying my feelings about him.

Note on Ciel's present:
Hey Ciel, Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your present i made. Now i can finally say to you that i really like you. You always play for me and know how to make me smile. Your smile makes my heart beat fast and fast. I asked my mom if i was sick but she told me i was just in love.
But even though you have Lizzie, I really just hope we can still be friends and stick together.
But i'm saying it again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love, Your Best Friend
~(y/n) (l/n)

A/N: so sad I cry. (Not really but internally I am)
So yes there are some few errors for this so yea....
Again I posted this fan fiction on Quotev. My Quotev is the same thing as my wattpad so yea
And I'll update every Friday so yea
Bye Senpais/Kohais
Author/Ami-Sama