Rooming (12)

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

A few minutes has passed and we arrived at the Phantomhive Manor. The carriage has stopped and I grabbed my stuff while Sebastian comes out and opens the door.

"Thank you" I said with a smile even though he has a strange aura around him. (author in the back: CAUSE HE A FLIPPING DEMONNN)

"Oh mistress, let me carry your stuff" Sebastian said as he took my stuff and lead it inside.

'How can he carry THAT much stuff?' I thought to myself but just shrugged it off. I walk inside the manor and turn around to see Sayako.

"Do you need help Sayako?" I asked concerned of all the stuff she bought.

"No no I got this but thank you" She said as she put her stuff down on the floor tiredly (is that a word?? Idk)

"Miss Sayako allow me to take your stuff to your room." Sebastian said as Sayako gave him a smile

"I can carry this on my own but thank you for the offer Sebastian" Sayako said as she lightly gave a smirk.

'Woah' I thought 

I shrugged it off and watched Sebastian bring my bags to the guest room. Or as of from now, my new room. 

I find out that me and Sayako don't share the same room but our rooms are next to each other so that's good.

~cue small time skip like (Y/N) chan settling in her new room~

I was lying down on the bed as i unpacked my stuff in my drawers.... before that i was having an "argument" with Sebastian.

~*Flash Back* *But cue sad song in the back*~

"Mistress, I can put away your stuff while you can relax" 

"No it's fine i can do it myself" 

"No no I can do it"

"NO I WANNA DO IT YOU CAN LEAVE NOW"

"..... if you insist"

~Flash back finished~

...that was something. But i wonder what happened to Ciel?

i totally forgot him. Oops.

I'm pretty sure he will be in his room. But before i see him, im gonna wash my hands. I mean i always have to be clean right? (a/n: smh i have no right to talk i was reading a smut earlier)

I got up and walked to the bathroom while hearing in the halls the servants messing up their jobs and Sebastian sighing. (yep relatable)

As i opened the door..

.

.

.

.

i saw ciel in only a towel wrapped around his waist and him drying his hair.