Lets move on(9)

Sebastian's p.o.v (SHOOOK)

A few hours has passed as Mrs (Y/N) has fainted. I sigh, humans can be so tiring. I haven't heard anything from the young master lately ever since Mrs (Y/N) passed out. As I was giving her a wash cloth (A/N: IDK WHAT THEY DO SO), I hear a knock at the door.

"Hm that's odd, we didn't invite any guest today." I said to myself as i made my trip to the door.

As I opened the door, it was reveled Sayako. (Y/N)'s servents. We both matched eyes with each other (IF WONDERING, SAYAKO IS AN OC)

"Hello Mrs Sayako, i assume you are here to check on Mrs (Y/N)"

"Yea, her parents were wondering where she was and I heard she fainted. Is it fine if I go check on her?" Sayako asked with a smile.

"Yes of course I'll lead you the way" I said smiling back.

~Timeskip to Ciel's room~ (NOTHING SEXUAL KIDS)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I opened my eyelids and looked around. Where the heck am I?
I then noticed it was Ciel's room and sighed of relief. Wait. Why am I here in the first place.

*door knocks*

"Come it" I spoke weak

As the door opened, it revealed Sebastian and Sayako at the door walking in the room. Wait, why is Sayako here?

"Miss (Y/N) you're alright. Your parents were worried about you so I checked up on you" Sayako said with a smile

Oh yea, I forgot I had my own place to stay. Ever since I slept one day at the Phantomhive manor, I felt like I've lived here. And I forgot about my Mother and Father. Oops

"Oh, I'm sorry to cause this trouble and fainting" I replied looking down.

"It's completely okay mistress. I think the young master would like to see you. He said that he would like to see you once you are awake. He's in his office right no-"

Shoot. CIEL!

I got up rushing out of the room not caring if the bed was messy or if I even looked like a mess. I got to talk to Ciel About what happened earlier.

I rushed to his office not even bothering to knock and I see Ciel Sitting on his chair in the office with his head down. He then is breathing so softly. Was he sleeping?

I don't want to bother him sleeping cause he looks cute I have to admit. But I need to talk to him right now.

I nudged him softly on the shoulder which made him figit a bit but was relieved that it was me.

"Oh, your okay (Y/N)" Ciel said stretching from his nap

"You wanted to talk to me ciel. Are you okay?" I responded having a concerned face

"It's just that...."

"Just what?"

"I kinda have this feeling inside of me sad about Lizzy leaving"

*INSERTS AUTHORS SHOOK FACE AND FALLING OF A CHAIR*

"O-oh." I stuttered as those words left Ciels mouth

"But, it's just that. I think I did actually had small feelings for her. And not actually family" Ciel said as he looked down

Now I feel sad. Not only cause his old fiancé broke the engagement. Is that I don't like seeing my friends getting hurt or sad.

I walk over to Ciel's chair and moved next to him and gave him a hug.

Not a small hug

But the hugs that we did before

Like the ones we did when we were younger.

Ciel then hugged back and sniffed quietly.

"Ciel, it's going to be okay. I don't like seeing you get hurt. Plus, we can always move on. And even if you don't have anyone by your side, I'm always here" I said as I rubbed his back still hugging

It stayed like this for a few minutes and I still enjoyed it.

And not only cause I like making my friends happy

It's just that

I'm in love with my best friend Ciel Phantomhive.

OHHHHHHH DAMNNNN
YET AGAIN I NEVER POSTED UNTIL 2 MONTHS LATER. AGIAN IM SORRY I NEVER GOT THE TIME TO DO THIS BUT AS SOMETHING THAT PASSED,
IM GONNA MAKE A CIEL X READER (MODERN) CHRISTMAS ONE SHOT.
CAUSE I HOPE U ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS I KMKW ITS LATE. AND IF U DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!