A night with a Phantomhive (5)

A/N:YAY i actually updated.But anyways im just going to continue on what happens :) ~Authour-Sama

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Once Sebastian and Ciel led me to the manor, i have something inside me feeling happy. I ignored it but it keeps bothering me. My thought got Cut off by Sebastian.

"Miss (L/N), you will br sleeping in the masters room tonight" he stated
My face started to heat up. I haven't had a "sleepover" with anyone in a while. I had like 1 or 2 with Lizzie and Ciel but not just by themselves.

"O-okay Sebastian" i said walking to Ciel's room.

~Time skip (sorta idk your just walking) bought to u by a lazy authour that loves Yuki Sohma (FRUITS BASKET)~

*knock knock* i knocked on Ciels room. Im pretty sure this is the right one.

"Come in Sebastian" Ciel said
I walked in
"Um im not Sebastian. Im (Y/N)" i said playfully. He then blushed.

"Anyways Sebastian told me that I'll be sleeping in your room tonight..." I stated but my face started to heat up.

"O-oh. I'll go tell him that we need to change that. That damn dem-" Ciel got cut off by me.

"Well, I really don't mind cause we used to do these stuff when we were younger. But if you don't want to do it then it's fine." I said with a smile.

Ciel's P.O.V
"Well, I really don't mind cause we used to do these stuff when we were younger. But if you don't want to do it then it's fine." (Y/N) said with a smile.

My heart beaten(I THINK THATS WHAT PEOPLE SAY IDK) her smile. I missed it ever since the last time we hanged out.

"Well. I guess with won't be a bad idea then. I'll call Mey-Rin to get you some clothes." I said with my normal face. I don't usually show my emotions towards anyone except Sebastian.
(a/n:YEA CAUSE SEBACIEL...I think I shouldn't have said that cause this is a Ciel X Reader not Ciel X Sebastian..)

"Okay" she says while walking out the door to find Mey-Rin. Hopefully she doesn't get lost.

I then sit on my bed and *knock knock* I heard then Sebastian comes in and helps me get ready to change.

-1 minute pasts-
I stayed quiet while I kept thinking how I'm supposed to sleep with (Y/N) cause now that we aren't young and kids like the last time, we-

"Master, it seem that you've been thinking about lady (L/N)." Sebastian said with a smirk.

My eyes widened and my face started to heat up.

"What makes u say that. Yes but I was thinking how we should sleep. WAIT THAT WAS SAID IN WRONG TERMS.
S-SEBASTIAN JUST LEAVE!" Ciel said pointing at the door
(BEEN COMFIRMED. CIEL IS NOW A TSUNDERE...jk)

Sebastian then leaves with the same smirk. That damn demon.
(Y/N) then walked in with a long night gown. She looked..Beautiful.

Y/N P.O.V
I walked in to see Ciel staring at me.
"Oh, hai." I said with a smile.

"You look beautiful" Ciel said with a small smile.

I then started to blush a bit
"T-thanks" I said studdereding.

'(Y/N)! He's just giving you a compliment. AND ALSO HE HAS A FIANCÉ! AND THAT FIANCÉ IS YOUR BEST FRIEND! C'MON (Y/N) JUST-'

"(Y/N)?, i said for us to get to bed." Ciel said cutting off my thoughts.

"Okay."

-Smol time skip-
So then we decided that I would sleep on right side he would be sleeping on the left. It was peaceful. I missed this so much.

'But this is just for friends'

'He has a fiancé'

'Just sleep'

Thought came to my head as I fell asleep