Beast Boy x Reader

{Unedited}

Requested by; FuzzyGiraffe72

Keys;

Y/N = Your Name

~.~.~.~.~.

"B-but, mother, I-I don't understand," I heaved as my mother and father pulled me through winding hallways, going on seemingly forever. 
"We don't have time to go into details, (Y/N). We just need you to have faith in us." My father answered for my mother, his heavy footsteps behind me not loosing their pace unlike my much lighter ones, occasionally losing their balance at each corner. 

"But, why has Uncle done this? He would never-"
"Zod hasn't begun his plan yet," my mother spoke harshly, entering a code on a panel, opening a pair of sliding doors. Ahead was a large ship of an unusual shape, one I had seen many of Krypton's soldiers crews train in. "But he will commence it. And soon." 

Memories of Zod training me flashed through my head. It was only last week had I managed to knock him to the ground in hand-to-hand, rather than the other way around. And although he had managed to gain a bruised eye and swollen lip, he smiled at me with more pride than anyone ever had. So when I learned that he was planning on taking over Krypton and the Council, I was mortified. 

I shook my head in disbelief, tearing my hand out of my mothers grip, my eyes welling with tears. 
"N-no! H-he would never! He trained me, my brothers, my sisters. He loves us. . ." My small voice croaked as I tried to keep is strong. 

The sound of soldiers footsteps marching down the halls echoed through the room. My mother rushed over and shut the doors, locking them. Meanwhile my father squatted down to my eye-level, squeezing my shoulders.
"You will understand in due time."
"A-are you coming with me?" The sympathetic look in his eyes grew, his grip on my shoulders tightening. 
"No."

Sweat had formed in the palm of my hands as I strapped myself into the seat. 
"Here," my mother handed a small crystal dangling a dark silver chain, clipping it around my neck. I looked down at it, then back at my mother. 
"What is it?" I asked, twirling it. My mother gently took the crystal in her fingers, mumbling a small Kryptonian rhyme I had learned when I was younger. Suddenly a hologram appeared in front of me, showing an image of my mother and father, holding each other close and gazing into each others eyes. 

The hologram quickly faded away and I looked over to my mother, tears in both of our eyes. 
"There is still so much for you to learn, (Y/N)," she sighed, running a hand through my hair, "I wish I were a better mother to you."
"I could never have asked for a better mother." 

The guards had finally managed to break down the door but it was too late - my ship was already soaring far into space. I stretched my body around in my seat, allowing the ships automatic controls to take over. However I wish my struggle was worse, because by the time I had turned around, my home had been lit up a series of explosions. I stared in shock, my brain not being able to process as I reached further and further into space. 
"No. . ."

Nothing passed through my mind as I headed into space towards the Phantom Zone - a place I was told I would be safe until a man of the name Jor-El would find me. I stared at the hologram on my crystal before entering the zone, waiting for Jor-El to find me. 
"I shall never forget you. . ." I whispered. 

A year had passed. And Jor-El never found me. A whole year and that hologram was the only thing that pushed me, keeping me alive. But when he had appeared in front of me within his own ship, I was more than shocked. I was angry. So when I boarded his ship with steamy tears streaming down my face I accused him of the death of my parents. He had accepted my hatred for him as my punishment and took me out of the Phantom Zone with his projection device - pressing the black and white buttons. I refused to return to Krypton with him, boarding back to my ship, claiming that I would visit on occasion.