Ch. 1

No One's POV

3 years after Sburb ended John and Dave had gotten married. A month after they got married John some how got pregnant with twins. They were grateful for that. They named them James Strider and Casey Strider.

John's POV

I woke up to Dave shaking me. Though it has been 12 years since Sburb ended, I still have nightmares. James and Casey were now 15 years old. "John, are you okay?" Dave asked. I looked at the digital clock on the bedside table to see that it was almost time for the kids to go to school. "We better wake up the kids," I said, ignoring Dave's question. I then got up and walked over to the boys' room. "James, Casey, it's time to get up, you guys have to go to school!" I yelled through the door. "Just 5 more minutes," James said. Just as James said that, Dave yelled,"Get up and don't argue." "Fiiiiinneee," James said. Then the boys' bedroom door opened to show Casey. Casey was already ready. Casey was wearing a shirt with red sleeves and a green ghost from Ghostbusters. After a few minutes James came out. James was wearing a white shirt with a scratched record (or whatever it was on Dave's shirt). "Finally, you're ready," Casey said dramatically. "Hey! I didn't take that long," James said. "Sorry kiddo, you took the longest to get ready," Dave said apologetically. Before James could answer, there was a knock on the door. "So... Who's gonna open the door," James said.

The children of the home stuck characters that I ship are all my OC's except Alazne Makara, who will show up later. Alazne is StevieArts OC.