Ch. 3

Casey's POV.

When we got to school Jack and James walked away leaving me with Drake. "So...," Drake said sounding nervous. "What,?" I asked. "What should we do?" Drake said blushing. "Umm....," I said looking down. Suddenly I heard Natalie yell, "You guys should kiss already!" Drake and I looked at her while blushing. Before we could respond, the bell rang. We immediately headed to class. When we walked into the classroom someone yelled,"Hey look! It's the faggot and his boyfriend." I looked down, tears threatening to fall, as everyone started laughing. "I'd shut up if I were you," Drake said. "Aww, is the baby gonna start crying and run to his faggot of dads," A kid named Nick Dawson said, not seeing our teacher,Mr. Vantas, walk in. My body shook as I started crying. Drake glared at Nick and we walked to our seats. "Mr. Dawson, do you know how triggering it is to use that kind of language," Mr. Vantas said. "Yeah, I do, and honestly I don't care if it hurts people's feelings," Nick said smirking. "Mr. Dawson, come get your detention for not only bullying another student, but for also arguing with the teacher," Mr. Vantas said. Drake rubbed my back as I cried. As the day went by, Nick and his friends kept harassing me, but Drake was there to make me happy.

So according to my parents, schools are going to start teaching about gay marriage to students. That truly makes me happy. 😃😃😃😃😃