Chapter 32:WOW

AUTHOR'S POV

You were all set for the 3 day camp..your things were ready the boys even offered to pack for you but you insisted that you pack it yourself..you wore a comfy white sweater with Aztec designs,pastel pink skinny pants and tennis shoes with a beanie hat..it was still early in the morning..even though you had enough sleep you still feel sleepy..you sat at the living room..but the boys were still packing..

"Minnie~"Chanyeol offered you a glass of caramel coffee and cookies..your favorite..

"Thanks Yeol~!" You ave him a good morning smile..the chocolate chip cookies were delicious!

"Did D.O made these?" You asked Chanyeol even though your mouth was still full kekeke where are your manners?

"actually...I made those.." He said shyly..you wouldn't believe that he can cook too LOL the cookies were soft and the coffee was sweet as him...

"do you like it?" He asked...

"I don't like it.."you said...his face fell ..

"I LOVE IT! I'm definitely bringing some to the camp!" Then suddenly his derp smile appeared..

"you don't know how long I read to make those! But it was all worth it! For you Minnie!" He hugged you..

"You know you can ask help from D.O you know?" You said responding form the hug..

"but if I ask help from him..it's just the same that I didn't make the cookies by myself..I wanted to make it special by making it and working and learn to make it..."he said as you released the hug..

"Thanks Yeol..this is so sweet of you.."

"Hey cookies!" Both of you heard Sehun from the kitchen..

"YAH SEHUN! DON'T TOUCH IT! IT'S FOR MINNIE!"Chanyeol screamed..Sehun stick his tongue out and started running around the house and Chanyeol started chasing him

-_____-"

Then Suho,D.O,Baekhyun and Kai went out of the rooms with their bags

"Minnie~ Good morning!are you all set?" Suho asked

"Yup!"

"Did you sleep well? Baekhyun asked as he ruffled your hair..

"Yup! But I still feel sleepy"

"Just sit beside me in the bus" Kai offered

"Where's Chaneyol and Sehun?" Baekhyun asked..just then..the two of them bursted in the door catching their breaths while Sehun's mouth was filled with cookies

...............

All of you were at the school campus already..there were already a lot of your schoolmates looking sleepy but some were excited for the camp..this was actually the first time your school held a camp..

You were bored of waiting for the teachers' announcements..you sat in your bags and blew your bangs..

"Minnie..." Sehun offered the cookies Chanyeol made you..

You smiled and reached for it..

"sit with me in the bus ok?" Kai said..

You made an ok sign

"OK STUDENTS EVERYONE HERE?"

But you looked around and saw no sign of Tori..you reached your phone to call her but it was no use..her cellphone isn't ringing..you went to Suho..

"Suho-errr" you paused cause it sounded awkward that you don't call them 'Oppa'

"Yes Minnie?"

"Ummm.."you just can't spill it out for no reason