Chapter 42: First 6 dates [PART 1]

"Minnie? are you ready?" Sehun knocked on the door while you were done with your hair..you were wearing s teal sweater and black skinny pants Sehun said that he'll wait outside the door until you finished..It was late already though..

*what are they up to?*

"I'm Done!" you opened the door and revealed a new Sehun..His hair was shorter and blonde but their were black at the side it was pushed up just what you liked..he was wearing a white v-neck and a leather jacket

(A/N: I'm really lovin' Sehun's Hair right now XD)

"WOW! Sehun you look--New?" you laughed

"You like it Minnie?" he said styling his hair..

"I love it!" you went outside..you asked Sehun were was the others he just said that they'll be back soon..

"hop on Minnie!" he said making the IPod nano device into a motor bike..he handed you a helmet..you encircled you hand in his waist as he sped up a little..

"were are we going Sehun?"you asked..

"Just wait Minnie~"

after 30 minutes both of you arrived at a Night carnival..you didn't even know that these places exist but even though it was late..many people were still there

"here we are" he looked at you and smiled he grabbed your hand and started walking around..

both of you noticed a game that you must hot the target to get a prize..you and Sehun played and had lots of fun he was at your back helping you to aim at the target he was holding your hand helping you..and Booom! you won or both of you won..

"Pick a prize Miss" the owner said

you scanned the rack and this one thing caught your attention..a galaxy designed photo album..It was unusual because there were alot of cute plushies but you picked that one..

"why'd you pick that Minnie?" Sehun asked

"I like the design and plus! I have alot of plushies already at home, remember the ones all of you gave me?"

he smiled..A different smile this time..not the usual playful one..he took your hand and led you to the ferris wheel..

Inside the ride both of you talked..

"It's already almost a year since you activated us Minnie.."he said looking somewhere..

"yeah..and everyday I cherish our moments together Sehun..you guys changed me..you helped me become stronger..and I am great-full to that.."

he held your hand and smiled at you..

"what did you think of me Minnie?" he asked randomly..

"hmm..you are a little bit- ok you are over acting at some times,your Sweet,caring and loving..when I ki- ummm..activated you.. I was so insecure of my skin you were so white!"

he chuckled at you and the ride stopped at the very top..both of you can see the City lights of Seoul clearly it was such a breathtaking scene..you grabbed your polaroid camera and took a picture of you and Sehun..He was holding the camera up smiling gorgeously as ever while you were leaning your head in his shoulder smiling..

"Waaa! it came out really good!" you kept the photo

"yeah!" he had to agree

"thank you Sehun.."

"for taking an awesome picture? no prob always welcome!" he laughed

"No..for real..I never got the chance tap say thank you from the little things you do to the things you've done to me without even realizing it.."