EPILOGUE

after 1 year...

"Kyaaaaa!" you said as you threw your hats like they do in the movies when you graduate..

"Once again Congratulations Graduates!" the principal said..

you were now a graduate from High school and ready to face the college Life..
pictures were taken here and there and after that you and HeeJin went out for dinner after that with a couple of friends you've made..it was fun and you were happy atleast..but there was still a little pain when you remember them..each and everyday you made them an inspiration..you have to admit the past few months after they left was hell for you but each day you also needed to accept that they can't be with you forever..yes you cried but perhaps our eyes need to be washed by tears so that we can see life in a clearer view again..Everytime you missed them you would play all the records Baekhyun told you about..

Some people may come to your life and change everything.. but not all people you like are meant to stay..and It's crazy how those months you've been with those people..those important people can have a great effect in you..

....

"Hey Mom,Dad..I graduated yesterday! I know your happy for me..but when you see me cry don't cry too ok? it's just because I'm happy..there were so many things that happened to me and I know you saw it..thank you for guiding me always..I wish that I could just hug you right now..I love you mom,Dad.."

you said to your parents' grave while removing the dry leaves..
everytime you feel down you would come here and talk to them..you cleaned their grave and offered flowers

"and mom? dad?..I-I miss you..I miss them..."a tear dropped from your eyes..

"but I'm ok now..I hope they are too.."

....

It was a Saturday and you've done all the things you wanted to do..you remembered that the things that the guys left you was still left there untouched since you saw the video..

you noticed that the galaxy photo album was still empty..you blew the dust away and cleaned it and started putting all the pictures he left..one by one..tears were coming out of your eyes..not Because your sad but because you were happy you made unforgettable memories with them..you would smile at the funny moments and blush at the romantic ones..then you noticed that there was a ipod nano like device again

"I haven't seen this in a while.." there was a note..you didn't notice this before

"Hey Min! NO this is not an ipod nano and Open this outside Minnie ok? take good care of this~"
-Baekhyun

and as told you went outside and clicked the button and the car when Baekhyun rode with you emerged!

a Mint green Lamborgini Aventador..

(A/N: this is my dream car guys XD)

"WOAAAH!" this was the car you really liked and it was comfortable! how is it not? you slept there the whole ride

you tested it and ofcourse you had a driver's license because Myungsoo had a driving lesson and he asked you to accompany him since HeeJin was busy..
and turns out that it was a driving lesson for the both of you..

you were speeding into heaven knows where, it was almost dark but you didn't mind, you turned on the stereo and a song played

(Play Moonlight by EXO-K)

In the gap between a deepening day you come slowly
The darkness skims by and wakes me up
And across the open window receding away