Chapter 33: Fun Fun and What?

CHANYEOL POV

As Minnie was busy taking pictures everywhere..so I went to Suho..

"Hyung..after Minnie slipped, I saw a figure but I didn't see the face clearly..we must look out for her more.."

"I know Chanyeol..this place looks beautiful but dangerous for Minnie.."

"What are you talking about?" D.O asked..

D.O is like a Brother to me..but I just can't help that she and Minnie seems close..I mean all of us are close to her..it's jut that they are really close..

"It's about Minnie..I saw a figure when I looked up and the stair that Minnie slipped on was wet.."

His eyes rounded.

"You know what to do guys.."

They nodded..

AUTHORs POV ^^

The day was full of wonderful views..you took many pretty pictures and you also had a group picture with the boys..

Then it was time for lunch..all students gathered at the cafeteria..it was air conditioned and serve many yummy food it was like all of you were eating in a restaurant plus café..then you remembered your café..

*I'm sure lee Hin unnie is doing a great job at the comma café ^^* you thought..

All students went in groups but sad to say...Mr.Sung (the principal) made an announcement..

"IM SORRY STUDENTS BUT YOU WON'T BE SITTING WITH YOUR FRIENDS STARTING TODAY.."

you can hear the students complains even the boys..even you slightly disagreed with the decision..

"GROUP 1................"

*blah blah blah*

"Please go to your respective groups or may I say teams.."

You were group with Chanyeol and D.O..Sehun's face really couldn't be drawn because you weren't in the same group..as for D.O and Chanyeol..they're smiles could reach there ears any moment especially Chanyeol..your group was composed of 5 girls and 4 boys..but you still haven't seen the others..

"These will be your teams until the end of the camp..nobody eats when all of you is complete..nobody goes anywhere if not complete..each team must work hard together..and we will follow this rule..'ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!'..this is to tighten your relationship with each other is it clear??"

"NAE~!" All the students said together..

"Ok so now please sit with your team and get to know more about each other..and decide who the leader will be.."

And as told..

Your team was ..

(A/N: lemme use some my favorite groups' members' names kekeke)

D.O
Chanyeol
Jin
V
Chorong
Naeun
Hyoyeon
Jae kyung
And You..

All of you introduced yourselves..

"Umm..Anyone wanna start?" You asked.

"Since your the one who spoke first why don't YOU start?" Naeun folded her hands looking sharply at you..

(A/N: LOL I have nothing against Naeun kekeke)

"O-ok.."

"Well..Hi..Im Go Min Jae from Junior class A NICE to meet you team-"

"OK enough of you.."

"HI TEAMMATES~! Im Son Na Eun~ please take care of me~!"Naeun said in ever so Girly voice

"Better take care of your face."Chanyeol whispered to himself

"Umm..hi I'm Park Chorong ^^ me and Naeun is from junior B nice to meet you all" the cute girl beside Naeun which seemed to be her friend said shyly..Boy there different from each other!

"Annyeong~ Im Kim Hyoyeon from Senior class A and I guess me and jaekyung are your Noona's and Eonnie's here hehe" the Donnie with blond hair spoke she really seemed energetic and nice ^^

"Umm yeah~! HIII I'm Kim Jae Kyung from class Senior A and NO me and hoy aren't related kekeke"another Eonnie with red hair and small face said..

Good thing seniors in our group aren't that bad..

"Annyeonghaseyo~! I'm Kim tae Hyun~! Just call me V for short~! And I'm from junior D "
The guy who looks slightly like Baekhyun said..he does look similar to Baek O.O

"Annyeong~ I'm Kim Seok Jin..Jin for short ^^ same class with V"
A orangish haired guy said..

"Hi~ Im Park Chanyeol and classmates with Min Jae and D.O I hope you all take care.."

He said that looking sharply at Naeun..but she didn't even care..she was busy looking at D.O which made you feel tingly

"hello I'm D.O my real name is Do Kyungsoo please all be nice to each other.."

"Nice to meet you D.O" Naeun greeted with her hands
But D.O didn't even mind shaking it..

"so who will be our leader?" Chorong asked.

"Hyo Eonnie would be great~!" You answered.

Which all of them *sorta* agreed to..

"I would be honored HAHAHA" Hyoyeon joked

"Have you chosen your leader? If so please proceed to the stadium for our fun activities! First Team to arrive gets a Prize~! Last team gets to wash the dishes afterwards! READY......GOOO!!" The principal announced.

"Ok team! Lets go! Hwaiting~!!" Hyo cheered..

"HWAITING~!" All of you responded..

All the teams were running as fast as they could to arrive the stadium, you can see the other guys in their respective groups..they seemed to enjoy it but they look at you From time to time..

finally all the teams finally arrived .. but sad to say that your team had to arrive last because of Naeun's drama..

"Ohoho looks like the last team that came was team 6~! Hehe goodluck on the dishes Students!" The principal spoke..

"So now all teams form one straight line each group to begin!
This activity now will need a lot of team work........."

The game was...all of you must be tied together in a rope then you have to find each member using the clues given if you saw one of your members remember to keep him/her safe from the 'stealers' this will enhance the team work of the team and at the same time to know each other more..the leader starts the game..

Chanyeol was founded first then Hyo and him decided to separate to find the other members..

D.O's POV

I'm still in this room tied up, I hope someone can find me..but actually I can escape in this rope without a sweat..I should be watching over Minnie by now..who knows when the person that made her slip earlier will strike again..I really need to get outta here NOW.

I sneakily got out of the room finding Minnie..as my senses say she was on the fourth door to the left down stairs...as lightning I arrived..saw her and sighed in relief that she's ok..but I think someone came earlier than me..

--------

HEY HEY HEY!

I received my Growl album last week and AHHHHHHH I got Chanyeol bebes' photocard~!!!! IM SOO HAPPY actually I got it only for free kekeke
I won it @ kpop exclusive ^^

UPDATE~! Im soo sorry again for this short update and I think I'm going to be on Hiatus after this TT^TT Im SUPER SORRYYY

But Im posting my One shot prologue Now kekeke please to read it..

"B.A.P. & You] Secret garden (ONE SHOT)"

Ok Ba-bye~!! See you all next next week :))
And again IMMA SO SORRYYY

-janeelleeyy ;(