The Bad Boy Stole My Teddy Bear

*There is no particular order since the stories I'll be recommending here*

So this book is just really good I loved it and it touched my heart really, I recommend this book to you because I am sure you will enjoy it. The way the book is written makes you not want to leave it for hours until eventually you will fall asleep in the train, bus, car, couch, boyfriend, etc.

So please go read it :)

*To go read the book click on the external link*

_________________________________

Bridget May is what every parent could ever want their daughter to be and more. Ben Collins is every parent's worst and darkest nightmare. However, the duo does have something in common. They just can't stand eachother. So put the two into one house for five months straight and it's just a recipe for chaos. Bridget knows that Ben is trouble, the whole town does, but Bridget wasn't expecting this sort of trouble. A trouble that puts her in danger. And who is this mysterious Trevor Michaels who seems to have a dark past with Ben? As the secrets begin to unravel, Bridget is forced to make a choice. A choice between her safety and her desires. A heartwarming romantic comedy about love and it's devilish ways.

_________________________________

Rate: 7/10 stars in Lucianna's scale